This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: digitalwert
- Support available in:
- Order number: digi163587519962
- Manufacturer: digitalwert
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 20 Mar 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help you.
Description of the plugin
The plugin "Collapsed areas / accordions for a CMS (e.g. for faq or career pages)" adds collapsed areas / accordions to the CMS elements, that can be used as usual with an already placed CMS block (for example with "Text", "Two columns, text" or "Three columns, text") and assigned it to the CMS block using the change icon (when clicking on an element) and place it on an shopping world as often as you like. Up to 10 collapsed areas can currently be assigned within the respective element.
In the element for the collapsed areas, you can select in the "Settings" tab whether the complete labeling should be clickable, whether a border around the collapsed areas or whether an icon for opening and closing the collapsed areas ("Down arrow & up arrow "or"Plus & Minus") should be displayed. In addition, you can also set the inner distance for the labeling in pixels, the inner distance inside the collapsed areas in pixels, the font color of the labeling, the background color of the labeling, the icon color of the labeling, the font color inside the collapsed areas, the background color inside the collapsed areas and the color of the vertical dividing line inside the collapsed areas.
The type of labeling can be selected specifically for SEO purposes, i.e. whether the labeling should be a normal link, an h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6 headline.
Furthermore, it can be determined whether an area should already be opened or whether all areas should remain closed at the beginning.
The contents of the up to 10 collapsed areas can be defined in the tab "Collapsed areas". The following configuration options are available for each collapsed area:
- the definition of whether the respective collapsed area should be displayed
- the definition of the labeling of the respective collapsed area
- the definition of the content of the respective collapsed area with the help of a TinyMCE editor
- the selection of the number of columns (1, 2 or 3) within the collapsed area
- the selection of whether the headlines should not be displayed in multiple columns inside the collapsed area
- the selection of whether a vertical dividing line should be displayed within the collapsed area
In the block category "text" there are now three separate CMS blocks "One column, Collapsed areas", "Two columns, Collapsed areas" and "Three columns, Collapsed areas" to simplify the placement of the CMS element "Collapsed areas" in an shopping world.
Initial release of the plugin.