Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: econda GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: econd38019567915f
- Manufacturer: econda GmbH
- Version: 1.1.4
- Last update: 16 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- GDPR compliant:
- Made and hosted in Germany
- All important KPIs at a glance
- The possibility to extensively analyse all activities and transactions in your shop
- Individually extendable through various plug-ins
All this in the plug-in
econda Analytics is the Google Analytics for people who understand the importance of data protection.
Are you looking for the possibility to extensively analyse your shopware shop? Do you want to know, which products are bought and how often? Which pages are called up particularly frequently and what your customers generally do in your shop? Which conversion rates you have and how much turnover you make with which products?
And do you want the whole thing automatically laid out in beautifully presented graphics? And all this in compliance with data protection- und GDPR? Then with econda analytics you are in the right place.
Over 40 pre-prepared analyses for your shopware shop!
A small selection of possible analyses:
· Turnover analyses
· Conversion rates
· Viewed / purchased quote
· Everything to do with the shopping cart
· Attribution analyses
· Click paths and customer journeys
· Traffic of individual content pages
· Integration of data from third party systems such as SEA/advertisement service providers or your mail marketing
· And much, much more
On top of all this you have complete flexibility with your evaluation options
· You can create custom analyses and customize them according to your requirements
· Develop own metrics and then evaluate them
· Dimensions can be freely configured
· You can extend econda analytics through a variety of different plug-ins and simply and easily share the data with third party systems from your eco-system.
· Everything is GDPR-and data protection compliant
Sound tempting? Then don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the continually growing econda community.
Econda compiles billions of e-commerce data from thousands of online shops from all corners of the earth, day after day. We save this data, enrich it and calculate reports, user profiles and product recommendations. We deliver this in Realtime back to your shop. All this is of course in accordance with data protection - made in Germany.
Our customers are E-commerce companies with all their heart and soul, who sustain their high performance using our solutions. Success stories and more can be found at https://www.econda.de/en/
Start now and write your own E-commerce success story
We are available anytime to answer your questions on the plug-in:
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Die Idee ist von hohen Nutzen! Aber leider...
Wir waren begeistert als wir diese App entdeckten. Dann auch noch kostenlos. Super. Installiert. Dann sollte man ein Konto erstellen um die App zu nutzen. Leider nirgendwo Preise, damit man weiß was in Zukunft bezahlt werden muß, also wieder deinstalliert. Nicht das man am Ende enorme Summen bezahlen muß.
Dann bekamen wir einen Anruf. Dort erfuhren wir von einer sehr netten Mitarbeiterin endlich was es kostet im Monat: das kleinste Paket liegt bei 50 Euro im Monat. Hätten wir das früher gewußt, hätten wir die App nicht installiert. So können wir nicht mal beurteilen ob die App das ist, was sie darstellt. Also beleiben wir direkt bei der wirklich kostenlosen Version von Google Analytics. Schade.
- fixed errorcode at login+registration
- fixed getCategory() if product is in a deactivated category
- fixed view- and c_add-event, when layout from Shopping Experiences is used
- fixed a bug, where you get an error on checkout and productviewpage, if article has no category
- fixed a bug, where you get an error on checkout, if you have articles like promotions in the cart
- fixed a bug, where you get an error on checkout, if you have configured only one or two product variants at the plugin
- fixed a bug, where you can get an error on checkout if you not configured the product variants at the plugin
- english was instegrated into plugin configuration
- Changed Plug-In icon
- Compatible to Shopware 6.2
- If content '/' is set as the content "Startseite"
- Loading of categories adapted to Shopware 6.2
- First Version of the econda Analytics Plug-In for Shopware 6