- Display variants in an orderly table with the price next to them
- Select how many variants should be displayed when the product page is loaded
- Plugin is reactive (i.e. compatible with mobile devices)
This plugin allows you to show in an ordered and easy way variants for a product, arranging them in a table with the price shown next to it. Customers can thus quickly see variants and select the one that interests them most, adding then it to the cart in the desired quantity. The plugin cleverly shows the actual price of each variant in the table, e.g. if a variant is discounted only the discounted price will be displayed.
From the plugin configuration you can decide: if you want to show an explanatory title for the price column, and specify the number of variants that will be displayed when loads the product detail page. The remaining variants will be shown and hidden when customer clicks on the apposite button, thus providing a simple and elegant shopping experience.
- In case an item has multiple combinations of variants, Shopware's standard preset will be used.
- Please clear the cache after saving settings
Please follow the installation steps below:1. Install the plugin via the Plugin Manager, which is accessible via the menu on the left under Settings> System> Plugins.
2. Activate the plugin
3. Go to the plugin configuration page by clicking on the three dots on the right side of the plugin line
4. If desired, enter in the textfield the number of variants you wish to show when the product page is loaded
5. Activate or deactivate (at will) the reference text for the price column
NOTE: Please clear the cache after saving settings