- Without Support
- Order number: Frosh73312125739f
- Manufacturer: Friends of Shopware
- Version: 0.2.0
- Last update: 8 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
6.1.06.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52
With Template Mail you can outsource your mail templates in the administration to your theme. So your mail templates are versioned, can inherit from each other and all the other great things you can do in Twig. The plugin also supports loaders. So other plugins can add file extensions where they can create the mail. The plugin itself supports Twig and MJML by default.
How do I use the plugin?
After installation nothing changes for you. You can now start to swap the first templates into your theme.
- custom/plugins/MyTheme/Resources/views/email/global/order_transaction.state.paid/html.twig - content of the sOrder in HTML form
- custom/plugins/MyTheme/Resources/views/email/global/order_transaction.state.paid/plain.twig - content of the sOrder in text form
- custom/plugins/MyTheme/Resources/views/email/global/order_transaction.state.paid/subject.twig - title of the sOrder Mailion)
The plugin is provided by the Github Organization FriendsOfShopware. Maintainer of the plugin is Soner Sayakci. You can find the Github Repository here For questions / errors please create a Github Issue
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Vielen Dank für das tolle Plugin! Bestens für alle, die mehr Funktion in den Mail-Templates brauchen.
Not Working because class is missing
Attempted to load class "Configuration" from namespace "Frosh\TemplateMail\Services".
Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace?
unfortunately the release zip version has a missing file. The update that fixes this issue has been already released. After update, it should work normally.
About the manufacturer26 Extensions 4.5 Ø Rating