This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: IWV// - Internetagentur
- Support available in:
- Order number: iwv8488736391855
- Manufacturer: IWV// - Internetagentur
- Version: 1.1.2
- Last update: 9 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11
- No local installation required
- No knowledge required in Financial Accounting
- No computer skills required
- Very easy to use
- Free adjustment to the requirements for your financial accounting
- Deliveries to domestic, EU - countries or in third countries are properly taxed and posted to the correct revenue account.
- Standard revenue accounts for DATEV SKR03 or SKR04
The DATEV eG is a software company and IT service provider for tax consultants, auditors, and lawyers as well as their clients. DATEV offers support in the fields of accounting, business consulting, taxation, enterprise resource planning (ERP) as well as organization and planning. Accountancies in Germany are using DATEV software to import and manage invoices and credit memos so they can quick create businesses balance sheets and statistics.
Export2Datev plugin exports your invoices and credit memos compatible with this DATEV software. With Export2Datev plug-in you can export your invoices and credit notes directly from your Shopware shop out to your accountant. The data is automatically converted to DATEV format, so you can import to the DATEV without any modification.
This extension does not require any account in DATEV eG. The plug-in will be adjusted if necessary after purchase to your needs. This service is included in the purchase price!
DocumentationYou will find an introduction and assistance on using the DATEV plug-in in our documentation.
- Support for storno documents
- Corrected Soll/Haben
- Updated Configuration
- Export customers CSV
- New configuration options
- Supports DATEV version "510" and "700"
- Download invoices or credit notes on export
- Small fixes
- Code improvements
- v6.2.3 compatibility
- Updated export filename
- Translation updates
- Range Filters Fix
Updated for Shopware v6.1.4
The initial release of our plugin