Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Feeria
- Support languages:
- Order number: Kalif98337926819
- Manufacturer: Feeria
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 9 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.06.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Flexible block in Shopping Experiences
- 3 layout types: grid, slider, chess
- All or specific category support
- Responsive and customisable
- New Shopping Experience block
- Grid, Slider or Chess design
- Select of specific category or show all the categories with subcategories
- Storefront responsive Bootstrap design
- Simply customisable in custom themes (all elements has Twig blocks)
- User-friendly (no Boostrap classes knowlage required)
- Possibility to render all categories tree with subcategories and show subcategories in slider layouts
- All slider settings, lot of another settings (show/hide title, description, images etc.)
- Native render from Shopware (if category isn’t active or not visible - will be hidden in module)
- Good SEO optimisation, works quickly, code optimised
Plugin adds new types on categories layouts to Shopping Experiences section. After the installation it provides new Shopping Experiences element and block, that can be used in any page sections. You can use plugin to render all categories list or specific category with subcategories in 3 additional layouts: grid, slider or chess.
- flexible shopping experience categories block with lot of settings
- 3 layout types for category block: grid, slider, chess
- possible to render all categories or select specific category
- supports Shopware 6 native multilingual features
- backend translated in German and English languages
- in Storefront supports responsive Bootstrap design
- simply customisable in custom themes (all elements has Twig blocks)
- more user-friendly (no Boostrap classes knowlage required)
- possibility to render all categories tree with subcategories and show subcategories in slider layouts
- all slider settings, lot of another settings (show/hide title, description, images etc.)
- native render from Shopware (if category isn’t active or not visible - will be hidden in module)
- good SEO optimisation, works quickly, code optimised
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super hilfreiches Plugin
Eine schnelle und effiziente Hilfe, wenn man den Kategoriebaum auch über Erlebniswelten attraktiv darstellen möchte. Schneller und zuverlässiger Support durch den Hersteller.
After plugin purchase do following actions to activate the plugin:
- Copy or upload plugin folder to the <Shopware Installation>/custom/plugins/ directory
- Login to your administration area with your login and password
- Open "Settings" > "System" > "Plugins"
- Find the plugin "Feeria - Categories Shopping Experience Elements"
- Click "Install"
- Click "Activate"
- After that you should see new block in Shopping Experiences (new element located in "Commerce" category)
- Fixed the max resource count in criteria from 25 to 500
- Removed console.log from config js file
- plugin compatibility with versions Shopware 6.3.*
- Initial release