- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 30 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Klarna
6.1.0 – 6.1.5
Klarna Payments are standalone payment methods. With Klarna Payments you can complement your checkout with a Klarna hosted widget located in your existing checkout.
- Pay Now - bank payments are direct options for a fast checkout
- Pay in 30 days - let your customer try before they buy
- Installments - interest-free installments give your customer an alternative to credit
Benefits with Klarna
- Give shoppers flexible payment options while you always get paid upfront and in full
- All of Klarnas payment methods are optimized for mobile checkout
- Differentiate from competitors by providing a better customer experience
- Safe and secure with 100% risk-free guarantee
- Relevant presentation of payment options with local payment
Simple integration into your existing checkout solution means you will be up and running in no time.
You want to know more about Klarna Payments?
Visit us https://www.klarna.com/de/verkaeufer/standardisierte-integration/shopware/ and get more information on how your conversion can be increased with Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days - Pay in 30 days is designed to make shopping easier for your customers. By offering them an opportunity to try before they buy, you're increasing the checkout flexibility – creating more business for you.
- Installments - Klarna’s interest-free installments give shoppers the freedom to choose how and when to pay. They get to spread the cost over time while you get paid in full, straight away. As an alternative to credit, installments increase sales and customer loyalty when added to your online checkout.
- Pay now - Pay now goes straight to the point, giving your customers the option to pay today by completing secure bank or card payments. Pay now is designed to increase conversions by letting your customers make safe payments in seconds.
The installation guide can be found via http://bit.ly/klarna-shopware-6-installationguide-en (currently only DE)
If you have not registered with Klarna or your Klarna merchant ID does not begin with Kxxxxxx, please contact Klarna by email: firstname.lastname@example.org