This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Maxi Arnicke
- Support available in:
- Order number: maxia27731017972
- Manufacturer: Maxi Arnicke
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 10 Nov 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Supports all the default Shopware 6 shopping experience elements
- Recognizes all img and picture tags on the page
- Can be deactivated on certain subpages or areas of the page
Lazy loading will load images only when they are really needed.
Images that are not in the user's field of view will not be loaded until the user has scrolled close to it. This avoids unnecessary network activity and improves the page speed.
This can also have a positive effect on the search engine ranking, since the loading speed is also a factor here.
Note regarding compatibility
This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 6 installation.
If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying.
You can use the free test license for this.
Support & Help
Are you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?
Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Perfekte Erweiterung für jeden Shop
Perfekte Erweiterung für jeden Shop. Funktioniert einwandfrei. Anpassungen bzw. Bugs wurden umgehend nach Kontakt umgesetzt. Kann man nur empfehlen!
Schnell eingerichtet, tut was es soll.
The plugin can be easily installed using the Plugin Manager.
In most cases, the standard plugin settings can be used.
In the event of incompatibilities with third-party plugins / themes, the plugin can be deactivated for certain URLs or elements in the plugin-settings.
- Fixed a JS error which could occur if a product image with the class 'product-box' is not in the normal product box container (corrected)
- Fixed a JS error which could occur if a product image with the class 'product-box' is not in the normal product box container
- Performance improvement of the HTML Minifier
- Bugfix: URLs in the blacklist are now independent of the basic path of the shop
- Bugfix: URL blacklist now also affects the HTML minifer
Updated dependencies: lazysizes, html5-php
- Bugfix regarding ZoomViewer: The element is now excluded by default
- Bugfix: SEO-URLs are now recognized in the URL-Blacklist
- Bugfix: Expand-value was ignored if set to zero
- First release in the community store