Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Media Concept Schweiz AG
- Support available in:
- Order number: Mcs7036024486753f
- Manufacturer: Media Concept Schweiz AG
- Version: 1.2.0
- Last update: 1 Dec 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.2 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Cookie menu opens immediately
- Display as Popup
- Button "Accept all" (optional)
With this plugin you can increase the acceptance of cookies and tracking scripts in your shop. The default theme only shows a subtle cookie hint, which can easily be overlooked. Furthermore, it requires many clicks until you have activated all functions - in practice, cookies and scripts often remain deactivated.
This plugin solves the problem. If no settings have been saved yet, the menu with the cookie configuration will be opened immediately. Instead of the offcanvas, the menu is displayed in a popup. The user has to make a decision and cannot simply click the dialog away.
An additional button "Accept all" can be added optionally, so that the visitor does not have to activate each cookie individually.
Please note that we as a plugin manufacturer only provide the technical functionality. We assume no liability for complete GDPR conformity. Whether the use in your shop is legally permissible you have to check yourself.
The code of this plugin is public on Github: https://github.com/mediaconcept/sw6-plugin-cookie-permission
Install and activate the plugin as usual, if desired activate the button "Accept all" in the configuration.
The menu opens automatically if no cookie preference has been saved yet.
If you want to insert a button that opens the menu again later (so the user can adjust his settings), you can use the following code in the frontend:
<span class='js-cookie-configuration-button'><button type="submit" class='btn btn-primary' title="Cookie-Configuration">Cookie-Configuration</button></span>
- Since 18.104.22.168 Shopware has a "Accept all cookies" button. If this is activated, the corresponding button from the plugin is no longer inserted additionally.
- The unobtrusive display of the save button is now optional
- Workaround: resizing the window closes all OffCanvas, popup will be opened again
- First Software Release