This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: MultiSafepay
- Support available in:
- Order number: Mltis59465832976f
- Manufacturer: MultiSafepay
- Version: 2.1.0
- Last update: 20 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0
MultiSafepay offers an in-house developed official Shopware plugin, first released in October 2019. For the full documentation, please refer please refer to our dedicated Shopware 6 page.
MultiSafepay offers a wide range of payment methods, including:
- iDEAL and iDEAL QR,
- Bancontact and Bancontact QR,
- Apple Pay,
- Direct Bank Transfer,
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
- CartaSi, Cartes Bancaires, Dankort, Postepay,
- SOFORT Banking,
- SEPA Bank Transfer and SEPA Direct Debit,
- ING Home'Pay,
- KBC/CBC Payment Button,
- Santander Betaalplan,
- Pay After Delivery,
- Gift cards via Intersolve, 123TCS and giftcards such as VVV Giftcard, Fashioncheque or your own giftcard.
MultiSafepay is one of the leading online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 20 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops and are proud to develop our plugins and features in-house. A technology company at heart, we truly believe in innovation and new technologies to provide state-of-the-art solutions to help your business and merchants grow in the high speed market of finance and technology. We pride ourselves to create simple, yet powerful solutions to a broad range of different merchants. MultiSafepay controls the end-to-end payment flow for tens of thousands of merchants throughout Europe and are continuously expanding our scope and reach.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Integration team at email@example.com .
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Very good plugin
Very nice plugin for your payments.
- PLGSHPS6-162: Add API check button in backend
- PLGSHPS6-164: Allow payment change after checkout enabled by default
- Add support for Shopware 6.3
- PLGSHPS6-158: Fix creditcard checkout error with multilanguage store
- PLGSHPS6-143: Use ACTION_PAID instead of deprecated ACTION_PAY
- Drop support for Shopware 6.1
- Fix incorrect tax when tax free is used
- PLGSHPS6-155: Fix incorrect tax if tax display is set to net
- DAVAMS-275: Add CBC payment method
- Fix customized products being included twice in shopping cart
- PLGSHPS6-154: Fix getActiveTokenField error on backend order
- PLGSHPS6-144: Set max amount dynamically for refunds
- PLGSHPS6-148: Add tooltips for tokenization
- PLGSHPS6-51: Add Tokenization for Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
- PLGSHPS6-145: Replace refund confirm dialog with modal.
- PLGSHPS6-51: Add full and partial refund support for non billing suite payment methods
- DAVAMS-227: Rename Santander Betaalplan to Santander Betaal per Maand
- PLGSHPS6-140: Set payment method default active on update
- PLGSHPS6-135: Add Apple Pay
- PLGSHPS6-134: Add Direct Bank Transfer
- PLGSHPS6-136: Add update function
- PLGSHPS6-130: Fix support for different sales channels
- PLGSHPS6-52: Add support for shipment updates
- PLGSHPS6-98: Add plugin information to transaction request
- Fix support for Shopware 6.1 RC3
- Add support for separate gateways for all payment methods and gift cards
- PLGSHPS6-112: Add German translations for settings
- PLGSHPS6-111: Add German translation for MultiSafepay plugin title
- PLGSHPS6-84: Add order-status update when notification-url is triggered
- PLGSHPS6-121: Get name from Address object instead of Customer object
- Change technical plugin name
- PLGSHPS6-4: Add MultiSafepay payment method.