- Version 1.1.1
- Last update 16 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from MultiSafepay
6.0.06.1.0 – 6.1.4
MultiSafepay offers an in-house developed official Shopware plugin, first released in October 2019. For the full documentation, please refer please refer to our dedicated Shopware 6 page.
MultiSafepay offers a wide range of payment methods, including:
- iDEAL and iDEAL QR,
- Bancontact and Bancontact QR,
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
- CartaSi, Cartes Bancaires, Dankort, Postepay,
- SOFORT Banking,
- SEPA Bank Transfer and SEPA Direct Debit,
- ING Home'Pay,
- KBC/CBC Payment Button,
- Santander Betaalplan,
- Pay After Delivery,
- Gift cards via Intersolve, 123TCS and giftcards such as VVV Giftcard, Fashioncheque or your own giftcard.
MultiSafepay is one of the leading online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 20 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops and are proud to develop our plugins and features in-house. A technology company at heart, we truly believe in innovation and new technologies to provide state-of-the-art solutions to help your business and merchants grow in the high speed market of finance and technology. We pride ourselves to create simple, yet powerful solutions to a broad range of different merchants. MultiSafepay controls the end-to-end payment flow for tens of thousands of merchants throughout Europe and are continuously expanding our scope and reach.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Integration team at email@example.com .
- PLGSHPS6-130: Fix support for different sales channels
- PLGSHPS6-52: Add support for shipment updates
- PLGSHPS6-98: Add plugin information to transaction request
- Fix support for Shopware 6.1 RC3
- Add support for separate gateways for all payment methods and gift cards
- PLGSHPS6-112: Add German translations for settings
- PLGSHPS6-111: Add German translation for MultiSafepay plugin title
- PLGSHPS6-84: Add order-status update when notification-url is triggered
- PLGSHPS6-121: Get name from Address object instead of Customer object
- Change technical plugin name
- PLGSHPS6-4: Add MultiSafepay payment method.