Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: neno
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neno220498978646
- Manufacturer: neno
- Version: 1.1.4
- Last update: 28 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.3.0.06.184.108.40.206.0.16.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.3 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.06.3.184.108.40.206.16.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0
- Elements are almost unlimitedly customizable in design and function
- Popups and tabs can be assigned to any category or product page, or switched globally
- Free-shipping bar texts are dynamized through the use of variables
- Discount codes can be sent by initial implementation of mail templates
- Popups have more than 60 setting options
- Popups can be associated with discounts to send coupons to customers
- Newsletter and registration popup have separate mail templates for sending coupons
- Mail templates are unlimited customizable
- Over 60 customization options per popup
- Free-shipping-bar texts can be dynamically configured for each language via Shopware snippets and associated variables
- Conversion bar is displayed as a slider in the mobile view
- Popups and tabs can be assigned to any category or product page
- All-In-One - All tools in one place in administration
Increase your sales with Marketing Essentials. The all-in-one solution combines 5 important marketing tools in one complete solution. From popups for newsletters and registration to a conversion and free shipping bar and browser tabs.
Following are the individual tools.
Create multiple popups which can either be displayed globally on the whole store or assigned to a specific category or product page. These are with over 60 settings in the design and function almost unlimited for each device customizable. To convince your customers to actually subscribe to the newsletter, it is also possible to assign a discount to each popup. After registration, the customer receives the corresponding discount code by mail. The corresponding mail template is automatically implemented during the installation of the plugin and can be customized as desired.
To get visitors not only to subscribe to the newsletter, but also to bind them sustainably, this tool serves to turn visitors into customers. The popup takes the user directly to the registration page. Almost the same features as the newsletter popup are implemented, as well as the integration of a mail template to send a discount code.
Similar to the popups, multiple browser tabs can be created, which can be either global or assigned to a specific category or product page. Each tab can be customized with text and an icon.
The conversion bar is placed directly above the header to greet your customers with relevant information. Up to 3 text blocks can be placed. Each of them can contain text which can be linked to if necessary, and there is also the possibility to link additional external or internal pages next to the text, as well as to add icons. In order to be able to use the conversion bar optimally for mobile devices, it is displayed there as a slider. Here you can set a pixel value up to which breakpoint the bar should be displayed as a slider.
The Free Shipping Bar can be used to promote free shipping offers with progressive messages and shopping cart targets. 3 different modes can be displayed, depending on the shopping cart state. The texts can be changed via the Shopware snippets and can be adjusted indefinitely with the variable $goal which reflects the current shopping cart value.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Praktisches und funktionelles Plugin - Support wie immer top
Install and activate the plugin via Settings > System > Plugins.
Almost all functions of the plugin can be found under Content > Marketing Essentials. Only the text snippets for the Free-Shipping-Bar and the two mail templates of the newsletter and registration popup are to be handled separately and are explained below.
Text snippets of the Free-Shipping-Bar:
Via Settings > Shop >Snippets you can access the corresponding text modules. Three modules are available here:
- neno-marketing-essentials.freeShippingBar.textInitial - Is displayed initially if there is no product in the shopping cart yet.
- neno-marketing-essentials.freeShippingBar.textProgress - Displayed when a product has been added and the corresponding amount has not yet been reached.
- neno-marketing-essentials.freeShippingBar.textGoal - This message appears as soon as the target amount is reached.
The variable $goal represents the amount still missing and can be placed anywhere.
Mail templates of the popups:
During the installation of the plugin, two email templates are automatically created:
- Neno newsletter registration promotion - for the newsletter popups
- Neno registration promotion - for the registration popups
These two are sent when a discount is assigned to the respective popup and can be edited under Shop > Email templates.
The following important information for the two popups:
- To set up or design the pop-ups, you can activate the Development Mode option in the Admin Interface. This prevents session cookies from being set for them.
- For all pop-ups, it is recommended that you only select the Global option for one pop-up, as otherwise there may be overlaps, as only one pop-up is displayed per page.
- If pop-ups are provided with a discount code, double opt-in must be activated in the admin interface for legal security reasons.
Register pop-up improved
- Now compatible with shopware 6.4
- Bug fix of the newsletter popup.
- New fix of the installation
- Bug fix of the installation
- First version (release for the community store)