- Support by: neno
- Support available in:
- Order number: Neno292297789138
- Manufacturer: neno
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 17 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.5 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168
- separate images for landscape and portrait orientation of devices
- image movement animations per slide and device orientation - emotional effects without video work
- one time look & feel configuration, only content management aftwerwards
- infinite slides
- all colors, sizes, margins, fonts and alignments of the interface adjustable
- completely adjustable user interface
- content translatable
- slides in multiple and different categories
- simply sort slides by priority in the list view
- slider resposive box format: fill to bottom screen edge or fixed aspect ratio
- transition mode, infinity mode, transition duration- and curves and automatic slide change adjustable
- scroll indicator with “click to scroll” option
- bullet navigation (horizontal or vertical display)
- call to action button (layout, color and mode adjustable)
- all icons can be replaced by custom graphics
- open url when clicking somewhere on the entire slide
- colored background- and overlay possible
- image movement (pan & zoom)
- lazy loading & thumbnail support for images
- hardware accelarated graphics
Impress your customers at first glance. The Neno Hero Slider works theme agnostic and will be placed directly below your header to invite your customers with visually stunning messages or news from your assortment.
You may add infinite slides. Configure images for portrait and landscape format, text content and a call to action button per slide. Animate your images via the integrated animation presets for emotional effects. You configurate your slider once in detail and only manage the content afterwards.
The plugin is installed and activated via the plugin manager as usual.
Configure thumbnails (recommended)
The slider loads only the initial visible image at page load but depending on the the file size of your uploaded image or the users bandwith it may be a good idea to generate thumbnails for different device sizes.
If you want the slider images to work with thumbnails to optimize your page speed, you must add an album in the media manager in which you will upload all your slide images from now on. In the album settings enable the automatic generation of thumbnails.
- Compatibility with shopware version 22.214.171.124
- Fixes a bug where portrait / landscape image does not change when orientation changes
- Fixes a bug where slides can not be deleted in the list view
- Fixes a bug where slides are shown in footer and service menu categories without intention
First version (release for the community store)