This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: netzperfekt
- Support available in:
- Order number: Netzp26231516916
- Manufacturer: netzperfekt
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 22 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0
- Sell tickets for your events, seminars and courses
- Events without booking options (e.g. fairs and events)
- Any number of dates for an event
- Administration and download of participant lists
- Extensive display options and element for experience worlds
Do you offer courses, seminars or other events and want to sell tickets for them?
Then our plugin is just right: define bookable events, sell tickets directly in your shop and manage the participants.
Optimally integrated and easy to use - the complete ticket shop solution for Shopware 6.
You can create any number of events and assign any number of dates to each event. These can then be bought as tickets in the shop - simply assign the desired product - done. In addition to the standard products, variant articles and products with properties are also supported. So you can offer additional options or different versions for your seminar.
Together with the order, a PDF ticket is created, which you can send to your customer with the order confirmation (optional, can be defined in the plugin settings).
An event does not necessarily have to be bookable: you can also point out events, trade fairs and other dates that should not be bought.
You have a block/element for the shopping experience at your disposal with which you can clearly display the events. Here you can choose from 3 different layouts (map display, list, slider). But of course you can organize the products in categories - if bookable dates are defined for an event, they will be displayed directly next to the item as a booking option.
You can manage the events and participant lists comfortably in the backend, participant lists can be exported as PDF or CSV files.
More functions to come:
- Support for iCAL and Apple Wallet
- QR code on PDF tickets with mobile scanning app
- Install and activate as usual in the plugin manager
- Create one or more event categories (menu Settings / Plugins / Event Categories)
- Create events (Catalogues / Events & Tickets menu)
- Create one or more appointments for an event
- If an event should be bookable as a ticket: assign a product
- Optional design of experience worlds with the element Commerce / Event & Tickets)
- The participant lists can be called up and exported via the menu item Orders / Events & Tickets - Participants
- Fix: format month name in current language
- Change: event popup: added external link
- Change: Limit search results in live search (only in combination with our plugin Search Advanced)
- Change: Support for Shopware 6.3
- Change: available seats are taken into account when adding articles to basket
change: product detail page: date list height limited/scrollable
Initial plugin version