Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: netzperfekt
- Support languages:
- Order number: Netzp67698267024
- Manufacturer: netzperfekt
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 27 Nov 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Very flexible christmas calendar
- Multiple calendars
- Integration via shopping worlds
- Adaptable to individual needs
- Included designs
The very flexible promotion calendar for shopware
Seasonal promotions with shopware - for christmas, easter, valentine's day or just in between!
This plugin is very flexible configurable and can display many types of action calendars, for example a christmas calendar. With just a few settings the plugin is ready to use, but the calendar can also be designed very individually.
The display is based on the proven Shopware experience worlds, of course the display is optimized for mobile devices (responsive).
The plugin offers the following possibilities:
- Individual starting date and any number of "doors"
- Definable background image
- Optional images for closed and open doors
Different actions for each door:
- Redirection to any URL
- Display a product
- View of a category / experience world
- Show a pop-up window with any content
Different modes: Ascending order or random order.
We already provide several atmospheric and matching christmas backgrounds for free use within the plugin. (Attention: for licensing reasons these images may only be used for this plugin, use elsewhere or resale is explicitly excluded).
- Install as usual via the plugin manager
- Access in administration: Marketing / Christmas calendar
- Create a new calendar and adjust the settings
- Fill the calendar doors as desired
- Create a shopping experience (landing page) and add the calendar block via Commerce / Calendar,
- Assign the desired calendar in the block settings (do not forget to save!)
- Integrate the shopping experience into the store as you wish, e.g. on the homepage or in a separate category