Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: IT-Recht Kanzlei
- Support languages:
- Order number: nwdxx53142733256f
- Manufacturer: IT-Recht Kanzlei
- Version: 1.1.2
- Last update: 12 Feb 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
GTC-Service of the IT-law firm provided for Shopware for only 9,90 Euro per month. Can be cancelled monthly at any time
- Dunning-proof legal texts provided by the IT-law firm for Shopware
- Individually adapted & quickly available
- Automatic monitoring & update through the GTC-interface
The IT-law firm has already secured more than 50,000 commercial online presences.
Why IT-law firm?
With the GTC-service of the IT-law firm made available for Shopware, you receive legal texts which are constantly checked and kept up to date by the attorneys of the law firm. After the one-time one-click installation, the GTC-interface - included in the scope of services at no additional cost - automatically monitors and updates the legal texts. Whether it is transmission problems, damaged pages or even a server failure, if the IT-law firm registers an error in the legal texts, you will be informed immediately.
It goes without saying that the legal texts plugin of the IT-law firm supports Subshops and is already fully prepared for the transfer of foreign-language legal texts.
Protection against warnings with full cost flexibility
You can use this GTC-service for as long as you need it and terminate it at any time. No annual subscription or membership is required.
Advantages of our GTC-service for Shopware
- Dunning-proof GTC, cancellation instructions, data protection declaration & imprint
- Including legal texts update service
- More than 80 free ecommerce samples & instructions
- Convenient integration into your shopware shop via the GTC-interface
- Automatic monitoring and updating of legal texts
- No setup fee & no hidden costs
- No membership required
- Can be cancelled monthly at any time
- Upon request, including in-depth legal examination of your shopware presence for legal pitfalls (e. g. in the order process) within the scope of our unlimited package.
- Of course: Legal liability
Like other law firms, we are also liable within the framework of statutory provisions for the security of legal texts against warning notices.
This is how it works
You can request the IT-law firm's GTC service by clicking on the following link: GTC service for Shopware.
You will then receive your access data to our client portal. There you can conveniently customize your legal texts and then integrate them into your Shopware shop via the GTC- interface.
If you have any questions about integration of texts, we will be happy to assist you - free of charge.
Free customer rating system for best advertising
The ShopVote rating system (Shopware partner in the area of SEO optimization) enables ecommerce traders to make the quality of their online shop transparent by providing reliable and serious customer ratings. The rating stars are visible on Google Adwords, Google Shopping and in the organic search results on Google.
The use of the ShopVote rating system, including all premium functions, does not entail any further costs for IT-law firm's GTC clients. Added value instead of additional costs!
If you have any questions before and after your GTC service request, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on 089-1304 433-0 or by e-mail at email@example.com
RAe Keller-Stoltenhoff, Keller, GbR
Alter Messeplatz 2
Installation and operating instructions
To use the plugin, you need to have access to the portal of the IT-law firm (IT-Recht Kanzlei). Once registered for the portal, you can compile your legal texts with just a few clicks and transfer them to your online shop.
If you want the transfer to work, you must install this plugin and configure it in just a few steps.
1. Install the plugin using the Shopware Plugin Manager.
3. In the first input field of the configuration form, you will also find the authentication token individually generated for your shop which you will need for the next step.
You can now generate your legal texts using the portal of the IT-law firm (IT-Recht Kanzlei). With each text you will find the link "Data interface - Transfer to your online shop". The following form requires the token mentioned in point 3.
By clicking on "submit", the corresponding legal text will be transferred directly to your online shop. The legal text is saved in the shop page specified in the plugin, through which you can adjust the formatting if necessary. After successful transmission, you can also activate the automatic transmission function, allowing to monitor the legal text and automatically update it if there are any changes.
The data interface of the IT-Recht law firm also offers the possibility of automatically transferring the legal texts to your online shop. Further information can be found in the IT-law firm (Recht Kanzlei) portal and there a detailed step-by-step guide to set up the interface.
- Changed concrete type hints to interfaces for better compatibility between different plugins.
- Default context creation without usage of internal Context::createDefault() factory method.
- CMS section creation will now be created with type "default" instead "text".
- Fixed authentification problems if the default SalesChannel (Headless) should be deleted.
- Namespaces changed and must be refactored in the Plugin.
- CSRF token were implemented by Shopware and must be disabled in the Plugin Controller.
- Since Shopware added the imprint layout to choose in the basic information of the shop you can now transfer your imprint also.
- The PDF has check will now be executed after the download to the server to avoid the need of the "allow_url_fopen" functionality.
Initial Version - Complete plugin rewrite to support Shopware 6