This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Orangebytes
- Support available in:
- Order number: Orang22244176766
- Manufacturer: Orangebytes
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 17 Jun 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0
- Flat minimal theme for Shopware 6
- Clean, fast source code
- High compatibility & extensibility
- Continuous development during Shopware 6 Early Access
- Fast & competent support
The TITAN Theme for Shopware 6 is a modern, minimalistic flat theme from Orangebytes. Our theme is fast, clean and designed with great attention to detail. The main focus of all our products is clearly on the benefits for our customers. Therefore, after publication, we consider the TITAN Theme not as finished, but as a living project, which is continuously evolving through regular iterations. Of course, your feedback is crucial for that. Therefore, we attach great importance to close communication with our customers.
Theme & Plugin Support:
https://www.orangebytes.de | email@example.com | +49 (0) 6131 586 94 81
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
I cannot select the theme
I can't even see the themes via the admin. And if I try via the bin console I get [ERROR] Invalid theme name. Can you please help?
Dear customer, we are very sorry that you are having a hard time installing our theme for Shopware 6. To be fair we never came across this issue, even though we have over 40 customers using or testing our theme. That makes your feedback very valuable to further improve the quality of our software. Our support has contacted you via email and will gladly assist you getting things running. Cheers, your Orangebytes support
- You can purchase a license or free trial license for our theme in the Shopware Store.
- You can now download the theme as a Zip archive in your account (https://account.shopware.com).
- Then you can upload the plugin in the administration interface: "Settings" -> "System" -> "Plugins" -> Button "Upload Plugin".
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Now the TITAN Theme is available for you to use and you can assign it to a sales channel. You can reach the theme configuration via the theme management.
- Bugfix: Fixed spacing of social media icons in topbar when no service menu, language swich or currency switch is used
- Refactored and restructured the theme configuration
- Added social media widgets to topbar and footer
- Refined the topbar
- Refined a lot of user interface elements and the typography
- Implemented an option to shop your unique selling propositions or benefits in the top bar (reachable via text blocks)
- Extended the theme configuration with new options to set different layout colors specificly (like top bar, header, navigation, footer)
- Set a background color for payment icons in footer, so that the contrast is always appropriate, independent on the chosen footer color
- Restruktured and refined files to support the current file scheme
- Added a preview image
- Finished testing with the current Shopware 6 version
- Finished testing
- Initial release