- Version 0.2.3
- Last update 5 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from PAY.
6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
Install all payment methods you'll ever need in your online store.
PAY. offers many payment methods including:
- Pay by phone
- And many more...
Register your account at https://pay.nl/registreren and start selling.
- Easy to process all popular payment methods via PAY. under one roof, including spreading payments and paying later
- Easy processing of (partial) refunds directly from the Shopware dashboard
- Dedicated and all-time accessible support team for every merchant - whether B2C or B2B
- Quick 1-2 day onboarding and account activation
- PAY. is always focused on the best and quickest solutions for you as a merchant so that you can focus on creating the best possible experience for your customers
- Improve your conversion instantly with simple, safe and fast one-click payments
- Conversion enhancing tools (i.e. back plan, fast response time and fully optimised routing)
- Supports all popular payments methods in Europe (specialised in pay later and credit purchase payment methods as well as payments by instalment)
- Streamlined and clear checkout process (no website redirections)
- PCI-DSS and ISAE Type II compliant
- All your payments are subject to multifaceted fraud prevention
- Full visibility access of transaction statuses (i.e. capture or cancel authorization, (partial) refunds)
- Easily monitor and manage payments directly from the PAY. transaction menu in your multifunctional Shopware dashboard
- Real-time transaction status insight for all your payments
- The PAY. app which enables you to access all your payments anywhere and anytime
- User-friendly and simple modules for accounting programs (with our synchronisation module you can easily prepare a file in any desired format for Exact, Twinfield, e-Boekhouden.nl and/or Yuki)
- Install the plugin
- Get your token and service details from admin.pay.nl and set them in the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Payment methods will be installed after activation of the plugin.
- If you activated the plugin before filling in the credentials, deactivate and activate the plugin again.
Please also view our extensive documentation on PAY. DOCS to get you off to a quick start!
Version 0.2.3Added shopware and plugin version to transaction data Added text to order description for clarification
Added payment methods icons to media files.
Save/Close buttons added on the right side of payment methods at the payment methods modal on checkout page.
Put PAY. transactions module as the entry point of Orders.
Added validation for required plugin settings fields; also checking if credentials are valid.
German text snippets fixed.
Changes made to not extend plugin manager
Component prefixes added
Removed unnecessary files (".scannerwork")
First Shopware upload