Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: PremSoft
- Support languages:
- Order number: prems91910487784
- Manufacturer: PremSoft
- Version: 3.1.4
- Last update: 21 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.3.06.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.1 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.188.8.131.52.4.1.06.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.6.0
- Buy products with bonus points
- Collect bonus points for every order
- Redeem bonus points as a voucher when ordering
- Individual booking of bonus points possible
- Exclude products from bonus points and set individual bonus points per customer
- Determination of the exchange rate when ordering (e.g. 2 bonus points for 1 EUR)
- Customers can see all bonus point bookings in the customer area
- Customers can see the current bonus point balance and convert it into a voucher in the shopping cart
- Bonus points can be added or deducted manually, stating the reason (for example, points for returns instead of credit)
- Certain customer groups can be excluded from the bonus system
- Bonus points can be automatically activated after a certain number of days
- Bonus points can be automatically activated with a certain order status
- Easy management of the customer's bonus points in administration
- Certain products can be purchased optionally or exclusively with points.
- Supporting Shopware currency changer.
- Optionally, points can also be displayed on the invoice.
- All bonus point boxes and badges can be freely configured with colors.
Live demo: https://sw6demo1.premsoft.de/
With the Bonus System Plugin, bonus points can be given to customers for every purchase. Loyal customers can redeem them for a voucher for later order.
Bonus points for orders
For each order your customers receive bonus points according to a fixed exchange rate.
Redeem bonus points
Bonus points can be converted into a voucher when ordering, according to a fixed exchange rate.
Increase in conversion
By collecting bonus points, your customers become returning shop visitors and are encouraged to place additional orders to redeem bonus points.
All Shopware 6 standards were observed during development. This means that all plug-in templates and functions from third-party providers can be expanded. All texts of the plugin can be changed in the Shopware administration. Buy products with bonus points
Products can be created that can be purchased either or only with points.
All colors of the bonus point boxes and badges can be customized.
Bonus points display in the checkout
Bonus points received and spent can be displayed throughout the checkout and on the invoice.
Full control over administration
In the Shopware Administration, the customer's point balances can be checked, individual bookings and additions of bonus points can be made and bookings can be approved.
1) You specify that when you place an order you get 1 bonus point for every 2 EUR and that when you redeem points you get 1 EUR for 10 points.
Your customer orders for 100 EUR and receives 50 bonus points for this.
At a later date, your customer orders for 70 EUR. For this order, the 50 bonus points in the shopping cart can be converted into a EUR 5 voucher.
Thus the order is reduced by 5 EUR. In addition, 32 new bonus points are collected for the 65 EUR order value.
2) You receive a return of 20 EUR. Instead of crediting the amount, agree on a point credit with your customer. You post in the administration
200 bonus points for the customer. Your customer can convert this (e.g. with a conversion point of 10 points => 1 EUR) into a 20 EUR voucher for a future order.
Please send us an email to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are different currencies supported? The Shopware currency changer is supported by the bonus system.
- Is there a migration for the Shopware 5 "Bonus-System" plugin? There is currently no migration available, but this is planned.
- Can the texts of the plugin be adapted? All texts were created as text modules. You can fully adjust this in the Shopware Administration.
- Can the plugin be expanded? We program according to the latest Shopware standards. This means that the plug-in can be expanded by third-party providers at any time. If you have an adjustment request or new ideas, we can also carry out the implementation for you.
- Is it possible to exclude individual products or categories from the bonus points credit? In the Shopware Admin you will find the link "Conditions" under "Marketing -> Bonus System". There it is possible to exclude individual products or entire categories from the bonus for a limited or unlimited period.
- Can different bonus points be awarded for customers? In the Shopware Admin you will find the link "Conditions" under "Marketing -> Bonus System". There it is possible to assign a different conversion factor to individual users or customer groups for a limited or unlimited period.
- Is it possible to change the P icon? The P icon is stored as a snippet. You can adjust this in the Shopware Administration under "Settings -> Shop -> Snippets". The snippet is called "prems-bonus-system.pointIcon".
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Tolles Plugin und super Support
Das Plugin ist einfach zu installieren, besitzt tolles Features und lässt sich optimal administrieren.
Eine zusätzlich Anforderung wurde innerhalb eines Tages umgesetzt - das ist beeindruckend. Weiter so liebes PremSoft-Team
perfektes feature für jeden shop
lange darauf gewartet, endlich ist es da: das bonuspunkte-system. wie alle PremSoft-plugins ist es schnell installiert und funktioniert einwandfrei. die ersten kunden konnten gestern bereits die ersten punkte sammeln.
der support ist wie immer superschnell, sehr nett und engagiert (ich möchte eine schnittstelle zu einem anderen plugin haben).
Installation with plugin manager. After the installation the plugin has to be configured.
- Activate Bonus System: Activates the bonus system for the respective sales channel
- Show bonus points in header: After the customer logs in, shows the current bonus points status in the header of the shop next to the account icon
- Show bonus points in invoice: If activated used and received bonus points will be shown on the invoice.
- Disallow customer group: Disable bonus feature for selected customer groups
- Conversion Factor (1 EUR = ? points): The conversion factor determines how many points are awarded for an order value of 1 EUR. E.g. a value of 1 for an order of 10 EUR = 10 points, or a value of 0.5 for an order of 10 EUR => 5 points
- Collect points without shipping costs: If activated, shipping costs are not taken into account when collecting the points.
- Disallow redeem points: If this option is activated, then your customers can collect points, but cannot use them as a voucher for an order
- Restriction for point redemption: Determine whether after redeeming points there must be at least a certain shopping cart value or the maximum amount of the voucher that is generated by points.
- EUR value of restriction: This setting refers to the "Restriction for point redemption". Define the height of the value here. For example, if you have selected "At least X EUR order value" and enter a value of 10, the shopping cart value must be at least 10 EUR after redeeming points.
- Conversion Factor (? Points = 1 EUR): The conversion factor determines how many points are required for a 1 EUR voucher. E.g. a value of 1. Then your customer needs 1 point for every 1 EUR voucher discount, or a value of 20. Then your customer needs 20 points for every 1 EUR discount.
- Enable bonus products: Activation enables customers to purchase defined products with bonus points.
- Bonus products list header media: Shows a header image on bonus products list. It's only shown if bonus products are enabled.
- Bonus products list header text: Shows a header text on bonus products list. It's only shown if bonus products are enabled.
- Order bonus point activation event: Please select how points should be activated after an order.
- Credit bonus points n days after ordering: This rule can overwrite setting of "Order bonus point activation event". If the field is not filled in or has the value 0, there is no automatic activation after n days. Otherwise the order will be activated after n days and the bonus points will be credited at next login event of customer. If the bonus points have already been activated manually or via another rule, the setting has no effect.
- Remove points on order canceled: Removes the previously credited points if the order is canceled.
- Show get bonus in basket: Select whether and where to display how many bonus points will be credited through the order.
- Show get bonus in checkout: Select whether and where to display how many bonus points will be credited through the order.
- Color of sign: The color of the "P" icon.
- Background color of sign: The color of the "P" icon background.
- Color of badge
- Color of point text
Under "Marketing -> Bonus System" you will find the administration for "Bookings", "Customers", "Conditions" and "Bonus products".
View all bookings / approve bookings manuallyA list of all bonus point bookings can be found under "Bookings". These are both points credited from orders and points spent. If you have manually added or removed points, these are also displayed. By clicking on the filter icon you can filter the bookings according to the release status (Released active / inactive) and according to the type (Order yes / no). When issuing points or manually booking points, these are released directly for the customer. When ordering, a point booking must first be approved (unless you have selected an automatic solution in the plugin configuration) before the points are given to the customer be available. Please select the relevant entry for the order and then click on "Approve".
List of all customers with a scoreUnder "Customers" you will find an overview of all customers and their bonus points. By clicking on "..." you can manually add or remove points for a customer. If you select "Edit", the above "Bookings" list is available to you, reduced to the selected customer.
Exclude products from the bonus system or define an individual factor for customers / customer groupsUnder "Conditions" there is the possibility to exclude individual products or entire categories from the award of bonus points or the redemption of bonus points for a limited or unlimited period of time. You can also define an individual conversion factor for collecting bonus points for individual customers or customer groups. To do this, click on the "Add condition" button. In the new window you now have to define an internal name for the condition and activate the condition. A validity date
can optionally be specified. Under "Condition Type" select "Exclude products for bonus points" or "Individual bonus factor for customer or customer group". Depending on the selection, further form fields are displayed.
Buy product with bonus pointsUnder "Bonus Products" you can specify individual products that are to be purchased with bonus points. To do this, click on "New Product". Then select an existing product from your shop and check the box next to "active". A validity date can optionally be specified. With the point costs you have the option either to set the conversion factor automatically from the plugin settings
or to store a fixed point value. If you activate the option "Can only be acquired with points", the product can only be acquired with points. If the option is not active, your customer can choose whether the he want's to earn product regular or with points.
Version 3.1.4- If bonus products have not been activated, there is no dropdown in the header.
- Conversion of 1 bonus point = currency now shows the correct currency.
- Fix of minor styling problems.
- Fixed an Uuid issue that could appear when creating a discount.
- The bonus area is now prevented from being displayed in the account sidebar if the customer group is excluded.
- Fixed an issue with point booking if several Booking are published manually.
- Fixed calculation of points depending on gross or net.
Version 3.1.0- The shopping cart button is now hidden in the listing if a product can only be purchased with bonus points.
- Depending on the gross / net prices, the discount is calculated correctly gross / net.
- Installation 100% discounts for net / gross customer group.
Version 3.0.0- Bonus products available now: Certain products can now be purchased optionally or exclusively with points.
- The Shopware currency changer is now supported.
- Points are now fully displayed in the checkout.
- Optionally, points can also be displayed on the invoice.
- Fixed a display problem with the redeeming slider when the shopping cart value is too low for points.
- All bonus point boxes and badges can now be freely configured with colors.
- Added compability for Shopware 6.4.
- Link for point redeem is a button now.
- Shipping costs can now be excluded from collecting bonus points.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of redeemed points in relation to shipping costs for low baskets.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of redeemed points in relation to shipping costs.
- Redeeming bonus points below the checkout is now possible without any problems.
- Fixed an issue where bonus points were also displayed for guest orders.
- Fixed an issue with plugin settings an different saleschannels.
- Exclude products from point redemption.
- Fixed an issue with enddate of conditions.
Version 2.1.0- Implemented Caching for Conditions.
- Fixed issue with empty array on condition rules.
Version 2.0.0- Redeeming bonus points now also possible in Checkout.
- Redeem points: Under the slider Show status -> Number of points / XX EUR.
- Admin customer bonus points list can be searched for a specific customer.
- Products/ categories can be excluded from bonus points crediting.
- Customers/ customer groups can be given an individual factor for earning bonus points.
Version 1.0.1- Adjustment of SEO URL settings for bonus controllers.
- Correction of sorting customer overview in admin.
- Adjustment of configuration help text
- Initial Plugin version