Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: PremSoft
- Support languages:
- Order number: prems91910487784
- Manufacturer: PremSoft
- Version: 2.2.5
- Last update: 13 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.1 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0
- Collect bonus points for every order
- Redeem bonus points as a voucher when ordering
- High transparency as customers see all bonus point bookings
- Individual booking of bonus points possible
- Exclude products from bonus points and set individual bonus points per customer
- Determination of the exchange rate when ordering (e.g. 2 bonus points for 1 EUR)
- Customers can see all bonus point bookings in the customer area
- Customers can see the current bonus point balance and convert it into a voucher in the shopping cart
- Bonus points can be added or deducted manually, stating the reason (for example, points for returns instead of credit)
- Certain customer groups can be excluded from the bonus system
- Bonus points can be automatically activated after a certain number of days
- Bonus points can be automatically activated with a certain order status
- Easy management of the customer's bonus points in administration
Live demo: https://sw6demo1.premsoft.de/
With the Bonus System Plugin, bonus points can be given to customers for every purchase. Loyal customers can redeem them for a voucher for later order.
Bonus points for orders
For each order your customers receive bonus points according to a fixed exchange rate.
Redeem bonus points
Bonus points can be converted into a voucher when ordering, according to a fixed exchange rate.
Increase in conversion
By collecting bonus points, your customers become returning shop visitors and are encouraged to place additional orders to redeem bonus points.
All Shopware 6 standards were observed during development. This means that all plug-in templates and functions from third-party providers can be expanded. All texts of the plugin can be changed in the Shopware administration.
Full control over administration
In the Shopware Administration, the customer's point balances can be checked, individual bookings and additions of bonus points can be made and bookings can be approved.
1) You specify that when you place an order you get 1 bonus point for every 2 EUR and that when you redeem points you get 1 EUR for 10 points.
Your customer orders for 100 EUR and receives 50 bonus points for this.
At a later date, your customer orders for 70 EUR. For this order, the 50 bonus points in the shopping cart can be converted into a EUR 5 voucher.
Thus the order is reduced by 5 EUR. In addition, 32 new bonus points are collected for the 65 EUR order value.
2) You receive a return of 20 EUR. Instead of crediting the amount, agree on a point credit with your customer. You post in the administration
200 bonus points for the customer. Your customer can convert this (e.g. with a conversion point of 10 points => 1 EUR) into a 20 EUR voucher for a future order.
Please send us an email to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are different currencies supported? Only one currency is currently possible. Any number of currencies can be used with a later plugin version.
- Is there a migration for the Shopware 5 "Bonus-System" plugin? There is currently no migration available, but this is planned.
- Can the texts of the plugin be adapted? All texts were created as text modules. You can fully adjust this in the Shopware Administration.
- Can the plugin be expanded? We program according to the latest Shopware standards. This means that the plug-in can be expanded by third-party providers at any time. If you have an adjustment request or new ideas, we can also carry out the implementation for you.
- Is it possible to exclude individual products or categories from the bonus points credit? In the Shopware Admin you will find the link "Conditions" under "Marketing -> Bonus System". There it is possible to exclude individual products or entire categories from the bonus for a limited or unlimited period.
- Can different bonus points be awarded for customers? In the Shopware Admin you will find the link "Conditions" under "Marketing -> Bonus System". There it is possible to assign a different conversion factor to individual users or customer groups for a limited or unlimited period.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
perfektes feature für jeden shop
lange darauf gewartet, endlich ist es da: das bonuspunkte-system. wie alle PremSoft-plugins ist es schnell installiert und funktioniert einwandfrei. die ersten kunden konnten gestern bereits die ersten punkte sammeln.
der support ist wie immer superschnell, sehr nett und engagiert (ich möchte eine schnittstelle zu einem anderen plugin haben).
Installation with plugin manager. After the installation the plugin has to be configured. The following configuration options are available:
- Activate Bonus System: Activates the bonus system for the respective sales channel
- Show bonus points in header: After the customer logs in, shows the current bonus points status in the header of the shop next to the account icon
- Disallow customer group: Disable bonus feature for selected customer groups
- Conversion Factor (1 EUR = ? points): The conversion factor determines how many points are awarded for an order value of 1 EUR. E.g. a value of 1 for an order of 10 EUR = 10 points, or a value of 0.5 for an order of 10 EUR => 5 points
- Disallow redeem points: If this option is activated, then your customers can collect points, but cannot use them as a voucher for an order
- Restriction for point redemption: Determine whether after redeeming points there must be at least a certain shopping cart value or the maximum amount of the voucher that is generated by points.
- EUR value of restriction: This setting refers to the "Restriction for point redemption". Define the height of the value here. For example, if you have selected "At least X EUR order value" and enter a value of 10, the shopping cart value must be at least 10 EUR after redeeming points.
- Conversion Factor (? Points = 1 EUR): The conversion factor determines how many points are required for a 1 EUR voucher. E.g. a value of 1. Then your customer needs 1 point for every 1 EUR voucher discount, or a value of 20. Then your customer needs 20 points for every 1 EUR discount.
- Order bonus point activation event: Please select how points should be activated after an order.
- Credit bonus points n days after ordering: This rule can overwrite setting of "Order bonus point activation event". If the field is not filled in or has the value 0, there is no automatic activation after n days. Otherwise the order will be activated after n days and the bonus points will be credited at next login event of customer. If the bonus points have already been activated manually or via another rule, the setting has no effect.
- Show get bonus in basket: Select whether and where to display how many bonus points will be credited through the order.
- Show get bonus in checkout: Select whether and where to display how many bonus points will be credited through the order.
Under "Marketing -> Bonus system" you will find the administration for "Bookings", "Customers" and "Conditions".
With "Bookings", you can release points for orders (if you have not selected an automatic solution in the plugin configuration). Please select the corresponding entry for the order and then click on "Approve".
Under "Customers" you will find an overview of all customers and their bonus points. By clicking on "..." you can add or remove points for a customer.
With "Conditions" there is the possibility to exclude individual products or entire categories from the award of bonus points for a limited or unlimited period. You can also define an individual conversion factor for collecting bonus points for individual customers or customer groups.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of redeemed points in relation to shipping costs for low baskets.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of redeemed points in relation to shipping costs.
- Redeeming bonus points below the checkout is now possible without any problems.
- Fixed an issue where bonus points were also displayed for guest orders.
- Fixed an issue with plugin settings an different saleschannels.
- Exclude products from point redemption.
- Fixed an issue with enddate of conditions.
Version 2.1.0- Implemented Caching for Conditions.
- Fixed issue with empty array on condition rules.
Version 2.0.0- Redeeming bonus points now also possible in Checkout.
- Redeem points: Under the slider Show status -> Number of points / XX EUR.
- Admin customer bonus points list can be searched for a specific customer.
- Products/ categories can be excluded from bonus points crediting.
- Customers/ customer groups can be given an individual factor for earning bonus points.
Version 1.0.1- Adjustment of SEO URL settings for bonus controllers.
- Correction of sorting customer overview in admin.
- Adjustment of configuration help text
- Initial Plugin version