With this plugin you have the possibility to create blocks with different column layouts within your experience world. In the frontend these are output based on the default bootstrap grid.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/ShapeandShift for the latest News, Tips & Tricks about Shopware.
Are you missing a column layout? Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to https://twitter.com/ShapeandShift and we will see that we integrate the column layout as soon as possible.
- Easy creation of columns/grids within your shopping experience
- Many columns/grid blocks are available
- Standard Bootstrap Grid is used
- The column/grid plugin uses the default Bootstrap grid, currently, the following columns are supported.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do i find the new blocks? Within your shopping experience world you can select your blocks within the right sidebar as usual. For example from the category Text, Image, Commerce etc. Here you also have a new category "grid". Here you will find the new blocks for the columns.
- Is it also possible to define the columns for mobile separately? No, not at the moment. Due to the current architecture of the adventure worlds / blocks it is currently not possible without further ado according to our information. But we will definitely keep ourselves up to date here, as this feature is also in our interest.
- Can you add more column layouts? Of course, no problem. Just write us a support ticket or an email to email@example.com and we will see to it that we include the missing layout as soon as possible.
Install the plugin. After activating the plugin you will have a new block category grid in the shopping experience layout - this is where your new column blocks are located.
- fixed bug with 9-3 administration component
- Added 5 columns layout
Version 1.0.2- added 3-9 block
- added 9-3 block
- added 4-8 block
- added 8-4 block
- removed data-id attribute
Version 1.0.1# 1.0.1
- added full width coulmn
- changed some blocks
- Initial Release of the plugin