Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Studio Solid
- Support languages:
- Order number: Solid53498958258
- Manufacturer: Studio Solid
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 5 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Free and individual positioning of one or more sliders via Shopware 6 shopping experiences
- Animations for slide background images and videos as slide background
- Extensive but clear configuration interface directly in Shopware 6 shopping experiences
- Customizable design with 1-4 slides and different layouts for content and controls
- Support for custom content and custom CSS
- Layout, size and colors of sliders, text content and controls can be configured
- Responsive behavior of slider size, slider layout and text size individually configurable
- Easy positioning and configuration directly in Shopware 6 shopping experiences via simple interface
- Deactivation and duplication of single slides possible
- Custom HTML content in individual slides
- Background color, image mode, position and animation or HTML5 video configurable as slide background
- 17 slider animations to choose from (including fade)
- Display up to 4 slides simultaneously
- 8 layout variants for text content to choose from
- 5 animations for text content to choose from
- 6 design variants for controls and 3 design variants for navigation elements (dots) to choose from
- Custom CSS for each slider individually configurable
Advanced Slider Elements currently includes 1 new element and 1 new block (more coming soon) for Shopware 6 shopping experiences to make your content individual and appealing. The "Content slider" is flexible and easy to configure and can be used for many purposes. You can even set videos as backgrounds for your slides. The plugin is constantly being developed and the range of slider elements and blocks is being expanded.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Bestes Plugin für Slider!
Super Slider Plugin mit vielen Möglichkeiten zur Konfiguration. Das Plugin ist selbsterklärend und recht einfach zu verstehen. Freundlicher Support mit schneller Reaktionszeit.
Das Plugin ist auf jeden Fall weiterzuempfehlen.
Vielen Dank für die positive Bewertung!
Installation and activation
Simply install and activate the plugin via the plugin management of Shopware 6 under Settings > System > Plugins
How to use
After activation, you will find the new CMS elements and blocks in the Layout Designer under the category "Advanced Sliders". Use the elements as usual via drag'n'drop and configure individual elements via the configuration menu (gear wheel).
- Fixed issue with active/inactive state of slides
- Fixed issue loading full resolution image
- Added support for Shopware 6.4
- An issue with selecting a custom color for navigation has been fixed
- An issue with styling for disabled controls has been fixed
- Markup position of custom styling and CSS has been moved
- An issue with using just one slide with the "Content slider" has been fixed
- Release of first version 1.0.0