- Support by: Studio Solid
- Support available in:
- Order number: Solid60014755741
- Manufacturer: Studio Solid
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 6 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0
- Upload Hover-Covers directly inside the product editing interface
- 11 ready to use hover effects to choose from
- CSS code field for your own hover effects
- Global settings for all products
- Hover-Covers inside product listings, category pages, product sliders and product boxes
- Upload field directly inside the product editing interface
- Manage Hover-Covers individually for each products
- Toggle hover function globally for all products quickly
- Adjust hover effect globally for all products quickly
- Adjust hover effect globally for all products with own CSS
- Output of Hover-Covers inside product listings, category pages, product sliders and product boxes
With Hover-Covers for products your customers can get a an alternative view on your product quickly, without having to leave the product listing of your shop. This plugin enables the upload of individual Hover-Cover images for products inside the product listing, category pages, product sliders and product boxes. With Hover-Coers for products your customers can move their cursor on any product box and get to see an alternative product cover. With the easy user interface you can manage Hover-Covers directly inside the product editing interface and also manage global hover effects.
Theme Bundle: Get even more out of your content and save
Save on the purchase of Product hover cover and get the Theme Bundle with the Miinimal Theme and other useful plugins.
Installation and activation
Simply install and activate the plugin via the plugin management of Shopware 6 under Settings > System > Plugins
How to use
After activation, you will find a new field for managing the hover cover in the Hover cover section of the product editing view.
The global settings for the hover effect can be found in the plugin management via the context menu of the plugin (three dots) under Config. Here you can quickly turn the hover effect on and off, select one of the ready to use hover effects or write your own hover animation in CSS. The relevant CSS classes can be found via the help icon above the code editor.