- 3 elements for experience worlds included (Link box, Button box, Icon & text)
- 6 blocks for adventure worlds included
- HTML5 videos as background in link boxes possible
- Flexible responsive positioning of image and text in link boxes
- Can be used for numerous applications thanks to many configuration options
- Element "Link box" for shopping experiences
- Element "Button box" for shopping experiences
- Element "Icon & text" for shopping experiences
- Blocks "Link box", "Link boxes 50-50", "Link boxes 40-60", "Link boxes 60-40" for shopping experiences
- Block "Button box" for shopping experiences
- Block "Four columns, icon & text" for shopping experiences
- Individual configuration possibilities of all elements
Advanced Content Elements currently includes 3 new elements and 6 new blocks for Shopware 6 shopping experiences to make your content individual and appealing. With the included "Link box" you can even include videos as background and add more dynamics to your store pages. The "Button box" offers an attractive call-to-action element to motivate visitors to take action. With the "Icon & text" element you can add visual reinforcement to important information. All elements are flexible and easy to configure and can be used for many purposes. The plugin is constantly being developed and the number of elements and blocks is being expanded.
Theme Bundle: Get even more out of your content and save
Save on the purchase of Advanced Content Elements and get the Theme Bundle with the Miinimal Theme and other useful plugins. In our Theme-Demo you can compare what effect Advanced Content Elements has on the theme. With Advanced Content Elements you can extend the design of your store enormously.
Installation and activation
Simply install and activate the plugin via the plugin management of Shopware 6 under Settings > System > Plugins
How to use
After activation, you will find the new CMS elements and blocks in the Layout Designer under the category "Advanced Content Blocks". Use the elements as usual via drag'n'drop and configure individual elements via the configuration menu (gear wheel).
- Added support for Shopware 22.214.171.124
- Release of first version 1.0.0