Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Studio Solid
- Support languages:
- Order number: Solid62964990293
- Manufacturer: Studio Solid
- Version: 1.4.0
- Last update: 3 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.06.3.220.127.116.11.06.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Upload your own video files
- Embedding of YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Custom thumbnails for your videos in the product gallery
- Familiar interface with Drag'n'Drop
- Upload video files to the global media gallery
- Upload video files directly to the product gallery
- Sorting videos by Drag'n'Drop
- Link images from the media gallery as thumbnails for individual videos
- Video-capable product gallery in the Storefront
- Transparent play-icons for video thumbnails in the administration and storefront
- Automatic stopping of videos when switching between gallery elements in the storefront
With videos in your product gallery, you can give your customers a detailed view of your product. This plugin enables upload and embedding of videos in the product gallery. Upload your own web-optimized videos (e.g. .mp4 or .webm) as usual directly into the product gallery or embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo. The simple user interface lets you manage your product videos in the same way as product images. Use the familiar tile layout to sort your videos and images by Drag'n'Drop.
Theme Bundle: Get even more out of your content and save
Save on the purchase of Product videos and get the Theme Bundle with the Miinimal Theme and other useful plugins.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Cooles Plugin / Sehr guter Support
Tolles Plugin, macht genau das was es soll!
Support-Anfrage wurde zügig und kompetent erledigt, vielen Dank :-)
Alles was man benötigt für die Video Funktion
Das Plugin integriert Externe und auch native Videos so wie wir uns das vorgestellt haben. Auf ein Problem mit Safari wurde schnell und freundlich eingegangen.
Danke, das freut uns und vielen Dank für den Hinweis mit Safari!
Installation and activation
Simply install and activate the plugin via the plugin management of Shopware 6 under Settings > System > Plugins
How to use
After activation, you will find two new tabs, Upload and Embed video, in the Media section of the product editing view. Under Upload, you can upload images by Drag'n'Drop as usual or insert them from the global media gallery. Here you can now also embed video files such as .mp4 or .webm. Under Embed video you will find three fields for embedding videos from YouTube or Vimeo. Under Video url you can insert the link to the YouTube or Vimeo video. Make sure that the link does not contain any url parameters, but only points to the video ID. Under Video source you can specify which source the video comes from so that the plugin can output the video correctly. Under Thumbnail, you can set an image from the global media gallery as a preview image for the video. When you have filled in all the fields, you can add the video to the product gallery using the Add to list button. Your video can now be moved in the tile layout as usual by Drag'n'Drop. Videos can not be set as product covers.
- Added support for Shopware 6.4
- Fixed missing breadcrumb on product detail page
- Enabled looping in all players to prevent showing recommended videos
- Added support for Shopware 188.8.131.52
- Added support for Shopware 184.108.40.206
- Automatic loading of the full video in Safari has been fixed
- Added support for Shopware 220.127.116.11
- Updated plugin icon
- Fixed issues with media upload
- Prepared for Shopware 6.4.0 support
- Fixed an issue with unavailable dependencies in development environments
- Added support for Shopware 6.3.*
- Changed Plugin description
- Removed third party cookies for embedded Vimeo videos
- Changed plugin icon
Release of first Version 1.0.0