Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: webpiloten
- Support available in:
- Order number: Spno437223894231
- Manufacturer: webpiloten
- Version: 1.1.3
- Last update: 14 Dec 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.2 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Experience worlds integration
- statistics / reports
- Google campaign parameter
- Send vouchers
- Define recipient groups
- Use of the Rulebuilder to control different recipient groups
- Design your newsletter in the corporate design per saleschannel
- HTML editor for customizing your content
- Emojis support in the subject line. Examples: ✌ ✂ ❎
- Send multiple languages at the same time
- Sending via a different SMTP server possible
- Newsletter reporting (number of recipients, opening rate, click rate, unsubscription rate)
- You can define multiple sender addresses
The perfect plugin for professional newsletter marketing
The webpilots' newslettersystem has integrated the functions of "Smart Newsletter" from Shopware 5. The newsletter plugin can be installed directly in your Shopware 6 online shop as a plugin. You can now do without external newsletter services. The "Newsletter system • Economy" plugin combines modern newsletter relevant functions in just one plugin. Here, the plugin starts where Shopware 6 ends and supports you profitably with your online marketing measures. The plugin supports you in complying with the DSGVO by not sending any newsletters to recipients who are marked as opt-out.
This plugin is an extension for the Newsletter • Economy plugin, which provides the basic functionalities.
Overview of features:
The experience worlds are integrated with the business version of the newsletter system. This gives you the opportunity to complete your newsletter via experience worlds layouts in the shortest possible time without the help of a shopware agency or more in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS. In addition, we have given you the opportunity to use all vouchers and variables from the newsletter and recipients in the experience worlds. With the new product element in the experience worlds, it is even possible to select dynamic product groups or random products.
Statistics / reports
Check the success of your newsletter using the new reports module. Here you select all newsletters to be compared and generate current statistics. Here you can see several diagram types as well as all orders that were created by newsletter clicks.
Compare newsletters for absolute or percentage values.
Overview of the newsletter statistics on a timeline.
Insert your created vouchers dynamically into the newsletter. You can easily set these as variables in the experience worlds and the plugin automatically generates the appropriate code for each recipient.
Create various newsletter groups in Shopware Administration, which you can assign in each newsletter form via the experience worlds. This allows you to give your customer the option of only registering for certain content in your newsletter. With the integrated Rulebuilder from Shopware, you can only select the groups that are interested in the content of your newsletter. This is how you generate an even higher conversion rate.
At the same time, you have the option of having groups assigned automatically.
Google campaign parameter
Create custom campaign parameters for each newsletter and language in order to additionally evaluate the clicks via Google Analytics. You can find more information about this directly on Google.
Archive newsletters after they have been sent so that you do not lose track.
Some hosts limit the number of emails per hour. If you have large recipient lists that you want to send, inquire with your hoster for the time being.
Download the plugin in the store or simply install it directly in Shopware 6 Administration using the plugin manager.
- Error when ordering with vouchers
- Small fixes .
- Support of Shopware 18.104.22.168
- Sending via a different SMTP server added
- Added support for Shopware 6.3
- Optimized newsletter recipient association
- Added google campaign link
- First release in store