- Support by: swpa
- Support available in:
- Order number: swpa145843435599
- Manufacturer: swpa
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 20 Nov 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Easily change Shopware prices/special prices in bulk
- Assign or remove multiple products from categories
- Change Manufacturer/Status/Stock in bulk
The manual entry of data and its maintenance for a large product range not only takes up a lot of your time, but can also be associated with a high error rate.
With the plugin "Product Mass Actions", you not only save yourself the time-consuming data maintenance, such as price changes or product status of individual articles, but also enable you to implement price changes in your online shop quickly and easily. By automating the business processes, you also reduce the error rate. All necessary processes are conveniently handled in the admin area.
MODIFYING PRICES IN BULK
The price update option allows you to make price changes to selected products quickly and easily. The price changes can be made as a percentage or as an all-inclusive price in a larger product group simultaneously.
For example: to decrease prices by 20%, indicate -20% in the provided field. To increase prices by 10%, indicate +10%. Specify +10 to increase prices by 10 euros, and -10 to decrease prices by 10 euros.
MASS CATEGORY ASSIGNMENTS
The option "Assign categories" allows you to assign products to different categories. Use "Replace categories" action to remove products from their current category and place them to another one simultaneously. Or just remove products from their current category with the action "Remove categories"
EDIT PRODUCT INFORMATION EASILY
If you need to change a status,. stock or manufacturer to a large number of positions, select necessary products and apply the needed action easily and in bulk!
Please follow the following installation steps:
- Install the plugin via the plugin manager - Settings/System/Plugins
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the Catalog/Products
- Select at least one product in the list
- Please click on the link "Actions" above the product list
- In the popup please select an action and enter the additional parameters
- Just click on "Apply"!
- Added: Delivery time update
- Add ability to work with float numbers on price update
- Added possibility to update the prices of variants
- Added possibility to update the advanced pricing of product
- Added support of user permissions
Version 1.0.3Bug fix: compatibility with 6.2.x
- Bug fix: compatibility with 6.2.x
- Bug fix: list price as array