Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Without Support
- Order number: Tmms352100076691f
- Manufacturer: T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 12 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- an easy to use drop down menu
- which can comprise several sublevels, provided that the value from the field "Navigation levels" of the corresponding sales channel is "3" or higher
- with which a sticky effect can also be added
- the navigation menu item "Home" can either be hidden or replaced by a house icon
- and the appearance can be specified within the configuration
If you have any questions, simply contact us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Description of the app
The app "Dropdown menu with sticky effect" enables, among other things, a dropdown menu from 992 pixels, which can include several navigation levels. Because Shopware uses an offcanvas menu instead of a fly-out menu below 992 pixels, a dropdown menu is neither necessary nor useful in these resolutions.
Within the configuration, the following can be specified for the dropdown menu:
- the establishment of whether the dropdown menu should be active
- the definition of the shadow
- the definition of the min width in pixels
- the definition of the font size in pixels
- the definition of the padding in pixels
The app also offers the option to add a sticky effect to the menu. Either the dropdown menu or the existing fly-out menu can be used for this. The following can be specified for the sticky effect within the configuration:
- the establishment of whether the sticky effect should be active
- the definition of the position in pixels from which the menu should receive the sticky effect
- the selection of the viewports in which the menu should receive the sticky effect
- the definition of the duration of the animation of the sticky effect in milliseconds
- the definition of the z-index value of the menu with sticky effect
- the definition of the background color of the menu with sticky effect
- the definition of the font color of the navigation menu items of the menu with sticky effect
- the definition of the bottom border width and color of the menu with sticky effect
You can also choose within the configuration whether the navigation menu item "Home" should be hidden or replaced by a house icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Some changes in the settings within the configuration are not immediately visible in the frontend of the shop After changing settings specifically for the appearance of the dropdown menu or the sticky effect, the theme must be recompiled, for example by reassigning the theme to the sales channel in the administration or by activating the option "Compile the theme while saving the extension settings" within the configuration.
- Only one sublevel is shown in the dropdown menu If only one sublevel is displayed in the dropdown menu, you have to set the value to "3" or higher in the corresponding sales channel for "Navigation levels".
- Why is the dropdown menu does not appear below 992 pixels? Because Shopware uses an offcanvas menu instead of a fly-out menu below 992 pixels, a dropdown menu is neither necessary nor useful in these resolutions.
- To which themes is the app compatible with? The app is compatible to the Storefront theme from Shopware and with themes derived from it. When using a third-party theme that was purchased via the Shopware Store, the proper use of the app, as with any other Shopware app, cannot be guaranteed.
- When the app will be compatible with the latest Shopware 6 version? Even before a new Shopware 6 version is released, we will check whether adjustments to the app are necessary for the new Shopware 6 version. On the day a new Shopware 6 version is released, we then carry out a final function test in a local demo shop in this Shopware 6 version before we manually release the app for the new Shopware 6 version. However, there may be delays due to possible absences.
- I have questions about the app, who can I contact? If you have any questions, simply contact us via the email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Dankeschön, für das tolle kostenlose Plugin.
Das Plugin macht was es soll und ist dazu auch noch umsonst - perfekt, zumindest fast:
Ein kleiner Verbesserungsvorschlag.
Das Menü ist bündig zum linken Rand des Shops ausgerichtet. Es wäre schöner, wenn man einstellen könnte, dass das Menü eine bestimmte Anzahl von Pixeln vom linken Rand entfernt, beginnen könnte.
Ansonsten absolut super!
- Download the app from the store
- Log in into your Shopware 6 administration area and navigate to extensions -> my extensions
- Click on the right side on "Upload extension" and select the downloaded extension
- Use the context menu on the right side of the extension to install the extension and the switch button on the left side to activate it
- Use the context menu on the right side of the extension to configure the extension according to your own requirements
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Solution Partner 5 Certifications Developer SW5 0 Developer Advanced SW5 0 Template Designer SW5 0 Template Developer SW5 0 Developer SW6 3 Developer Advanced SW6 0 Template Designer SW6 1 Template Designer Advanced SW6 1 3 Extensions 5 Ø Rating