This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Repertus GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Tonur25977492685
- Manufacturer: Repertus GmbH
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 18 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168
You want to have specific pages indexed by search engines, such as Google? You want that your products can be found in conjunction with their filtered properties? No problem! With our plugin "SEO Filter Landingpages" you can create landing pages, which are found by search engines. This page can be assigned your own layout, a custom title, a meta description and additional content. At creation the plugin generates a speaking URL without the usual parameters, which of course can be changed at any time to your needs. Ideal for promoting products on various social media channels.
- Google indexable pages
- Speaking filter URL
- More attention for your products
- Increases traffic
- Freely definable SEO attributes (titles, metadata, etc.)
- Individual banners and descriptions
If customers in your shop filter the products, our plugin checks whether a landing page has been created for the set filters. If this is the case, all additionally stored contents are retrieved and displayed accordingly.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
Simply install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and complete plugin options if necessary.
- Fixes a possible problem where in the frontend the filter values of the landing pages are not set.
- Establishes compatibility with Shopware 6.3.
- First version of our plugin SEO Filter Landingpages for Shopware 6.