- Version 1.0.3
- Last update 24 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Repertus GmbH
6.1.5 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 6.2.2
Would you like to offer your customers the option to have their purchased items wrapped as gift? How about giving them the option to add a free greeting card with a personalized text to their order? - With the plugin "Gift Option", Repertus makes this all possible for you!
- Notice on the product detail page if the product can be wrapped
- Wrap a single product or the whole basket
- Simple selection in the Frontend
- Gift options as independent product possible (ERP synchronization)
- Free or paid gift options
- Clear presentation in shopping cart and order
- Ideal for Christmas, Easter, birthdays and other holidays
Now you can add various packaging options in the backend and your customers will be able to pick the one they like from their shopping cart.
Of course it also possible to pick individual items and mark them to be wrapped as a gift or not.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual to download and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Resolves a possible problem, which can lead to an order failure if the same product with gift packaging is stored several times in the shopping cart.
- Error messages in the shopping cart are no longer displayed twice.
- Resolves a possible problem, which led to the possibility to remove a gift packaging in the checkout finish.
- Fixes a possible problem that causes the greeting card not to be displayed in the order
- Establishes compatibility with Item sets
- Fixes a possible error that could cause the prices of the giftwrap to be rounded.
- Fixes a possible error where deactivated giftwraps were shown in the frontned.
- Fixes a possible bug where it was not possible to add a giftwrap while the "cart only" setting was chosen
- First version of our plugin Gift wrap for Shopware 6.