With this plugin, the variant selected in the storefront is displayed in the corresponding variant groups. Potential buyers thus recognize the selected variant by the variant name.
Installation takes place via the plugin manager
- Upload the plugin to the plugin manager (Settings> System> Plugins)
- Click on the 3 points and install the plugin
- Now click on the Activate button
- Click on the 3 dots again and open the configuration
- Finally, the shop cache must be cleared and the additional fields (Catalogs> Product> Additional fields) filled.
Info: Up to Shopware 6.1.6 the cache has to be set manually, delete the following folder in the Shopware installation directory: / var / cache / prod_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Alternatively, there is the "ACRIS Cache" plugin in the community store.
The installation is now complete!
- Added compatibility with Shopware 6.3.1