- Version 1.1.0
- Last update 19 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from BlueWolf
6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 6.2.2
Insert pictures in the flyout / dropdown from the menu so that customers can see at a glance what it is about - a picture often says more than 1,000 words.
Many options let you customize the menu, from the number of tiles in a row, 3 different hover effects and choice of colors in the menu.
Should the teaser / category text be displayed? How long should the text be? Everything adjustable in the plugin.
Incidentally, the number of levels in the menu is defined in Shopware 6 in the sales channel / sales channel, not in the plugin.
A shop with the menu in use: https://normrahmen.ch/
The plugin was developed for the standard theme in Shopware 6. Adjustments may be necessary for other themes.
We continue to develop the menu, further functions will follow.
- Graphic tiles with 3 combinable effects
- Number of tiles from 3 - 6 selectable
- Height of the graphic definable
- Displays the category images in the dropdown / flyout
- Hover effects of the tiles with 3 options free to combine = 10 variants
- Determine the number of tiles per row
- Graphics height definable
- Switch teaser text & image on / off
- Length of the teaser text
- Define background color & text color of the flyout
Set the colors with the new colorpicker (SW 6.2)
change installment requirements
-deactivate hom ebutton
- using new seo category link
- icons in topbar navigation
- switch on / off names in category tiles
First release for shopware 6