- Support by: zeobv
- Support available in:
- Order number: zeobv15683027657
- Manufacturer: zeobv
- Version: 1.2.3
- Last update: 16 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0
- Let your visitors add your shop to their home screen.
- Local caching boosts your page loads.
- Allow visitors to browse your shop when they are offline.
- Easy out of the box plugin configuration.
- Upload a custom PWA icon with simple instructions.
- Refresh the cache of all your visitors with the change of a field.
- Cache custom paths to images or pages via the plugin configuration to make them available offline.
- Fully customize the presentation of your PWA to your liking.
Heard about the new Shopware Vue Storefront, but unsure if it's worth the investment of >5k? The Instant PWA is your answer.
We bring 80% of the features of the Vue Storefront directly to your shop with minimal extra configuration or investment.
App-like, offline experience at your fingertips
The Zeo Progressive Web App Storefront turns your Shopware 6 Storefront into a PWA. Enjoy the "Add-to-home screen" goodness modern webbrowsers have to offer and allow your visitors to return to your shop with the click of an icon. If this doesn't get you excited already, by smart caching your shop becomes for 90% available offline. Now customers can browse your shop without the need of internet with the added advantage that your shop loads more than twice as fast!
Using easy plugin configurations you can tweak how your shop should be displayed on the user's home screen and which assets/pages are available offline, but don't worry we made sure the default settings allow for a perfect shopping experience ;)
- Download the Zeo Progressive Web App Storefront plugin from the Community Store
- Activate the plugin in your Shopware 6 installation – this can be done via Settings > System > Licenses. Alternatively, you can use the "Upload plugin" button to upload the plugin ZIP file.
- Open the plugin configuration via My Plugins and the three dots after the "PWA Storefront" plugin.
- Be sure to have the "active" toggle enabled and the configuration fields filled to your liking.
- Finally and most importantly, add the icons of your logo in the "App Icons" section. Be sure to upload them in the correct size and file type. This is essential to make the add-to-home screen functionality appear.
Version 1.2.3- Patch to default caching paths
Version 1.2.2# 1.2.2
- v220.127.116.11 compatibility patch
Version 1.2.1# 1.2.1
- Corrected snippet services
- Added CSRF-mode AJAX enforcement to prevent CSRF token caching.
- Added offline notification with snippets
- Added subscriber to clear caches on product, content and category write events
Version 1.1.0# 1.1.0
- Removed hard exit in controller when plugin is set inactive
- Added 404 response in both /manifest.json and /sw.js endpoint if plugin is inactive
- Small patch to service worker
- Added extra instructions to icon configuration
Version 1.0.0# 1.0.0
- First version of the Zeo Progressive Web App Storefront for Shopware 6