Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Show your pseudo prices to your customers in a clear manner.
- Make the customer clear how much discount they are receiving when they take profit of your advanced pricing.
- Give customers a quick overview of the highest discounts directly from listing results.
- Keep the original psuedo price visible when using advanced pricing
- Make promotions count, discounts from dynamic promotions are now visible outside of the cart
- Discounts from list prices are presented in a more enticing manner
- Dynamic promotions get calculated and displayed outside of the cart
- Discounts from advanced prices are presented to the customer to show how much they are actually saving
- Promotions get saved on product level so external services can retrieve product level discounts via the API
Customers convert on your promotions
Shopware 6 doens't make your customers all too aware about your discounts. This plugin strives to change that. It makes list prices, promotions and bulk discounts visible on the listing- and product detail pages. Now the promotions you configure using the Promotion function will show directly on the storefront instead of only in your cart. The discount gets dynamically merged with already existing discounts from configured List prices or bulk discounts.
Show how much the customer is actually saving
Enter a list price which is higher than the (basic) price and we take care of the rest.
Your product boxes will now tell the customer exactly how much they are saving instead of showing an uninformative "%"-sign
Using advanced prices for bulk discounts? Visible discount is also compatible with advanced pricing, showing a price range and the amount saved in each step.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this plugin display dynamic Promotions in listing pages? Yes, when the rules in a promotion are met the discount will be applied to the product prices on the listing and product detail pages.
- Does this plugin influence the promotion calculation algorithm No, this plugin is fully compatible with the native promotion algorithm and simply strives to make any discounts present in your shop visible to your customers on places that matter.
- Does this plugin do anything to fix the default Shopware promotion system issues with my ERP system? Shopware doesn't provide any information about discounts on line item level in the cart. This creates issues with some ERP systems like AFAS. The plugin fixes this issue by saving product level discount information in the payload of each line item so the ERP can retrieve this info via the native API.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Wir konnten unsere Anforderungen unproblematisch umsetzen.
Auch bei auftretenden Fragen super schneller Support.
Glad to hear you are satisfied with our extension and always happy to help if you have any questions!
Exakt, was wir gebraucht haben
Mit Hilfe dieses Plugins konnten wir unsere komplizierte Rabattstruktur in Shopware abbilden!
- Download the Zeo Visible Discounts plugin from the Community Store
- Activate the plugin in your Shopware 6 installation
- This can be done via Settings > System > Licenses. Alternatively, you can use the "Upload plugin" button to upload the plugin ZIP file.
- Once the plugin is activated discounts will show on the storefront.
Version 1.2.8- Addressed bug where discount would stayed applied on a cart item even after applying and removing a the discount code.
Version 1.3.1- Addressed issue where invalid rules were used in calculating the advanced discounted price.
- Addressed issue where promotions wouldn't be removed if a product originally did not have a discount.
- Significant performance optimisations
Version 1.3.0- Compatibility patch for Shopware v6.4
Version 1.2.7- Fixed issue in discounted tax display in checkout finish page
Version 1.2.6- Fixed issue in discounted tax display
Version 1.2.5- Fixed price calculation for advanced graduated pricing
Version 1.2.4- Hotfix for division by zero issue in cases where the list price has a value of 0
Version 1.2.3- Resolving rules in cart collector to avoid rule overload messing up advanced price discount calculation in cart.
Version 1.2.2- Fix in checkout tax presentation for discounts when discounts are merged in the line item price.
- Fix for issue in advanced price discount presentation.
Version 1.2.1- Added discount info on cross-sell level configurable together with listing setting.
- Fixed bug related to rules being loaded in the cart, resulting into confusing pricing in offcanvas-cart and cart view.
Version 1.2.0- Added extra configuration options to give more control surrounding the presentation of discounts
- Added discount information on the line item level in offcanvas-cart, cart page and sidebar cart in checkout
- Fixed various discount calculation issues
- Added option to exclude promotions from the discount presentations
- Added option to disable the option to remove a discount line item from the cart
Version 1.1.4- Resolved issue related to advanced pricing and promotions
Version 1.1.3- Patched rare issue where an error would occur if a certain discount rule fails
Version 1.1.2- Excluded absolute cart discounts from listing and detail discount price calculation
- Added absolute discount per line item API support
- Improved code structure
Version 1.1.1- Stabilized discount calculation and added API support
Version 1.1.0- Compatibility with v6.2 and v6.3
- Added visibility for Marketing promotions in the product listing and detail pages.
Version 1.0.3# 1.0.3
- Retested plugin following feedback Shopware
Small patch to listing discount
Version 1.0.1# 1.0.1
- Patched division by zero on empty list price
Version 1.0.0# 1.0.0
- First version of the Zeo Visible Discounts for Shopware 6