This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: acris86961282733
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 2.6.1
- Last update: 17 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Enable / disable single cookies or cookie groups in the shop
- Automatic cookie detection
- Cookie administration and grouping of cookies by functional groups
- Individual styling of the cookie groups in the plugin config
- Selection of the cookies in the storefront
- Change between modal window (since version 1.1.0) and classic cookie notice
- Cookies are only allowed after acceptance in the shop
- Automatic cookie detection per language- or subshop
- Cookies backend administration
Recommended by the IT-Recht Kanzlei Munich: https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/rabatt-mandanten-eucookierichtliniepro-shopware.html
Since Shopware 6 can not prevent cookies from external scripts (eg Google Analytics) and thus tracking is also possible without accepting, this plugin is nevertheless urgently needed.
- Non-functional cookies of the shop domain are only allowed in the shop as soon as the user accepts the cookie hint.
- The cookie hint allows the user to activate / deactivate single cookies or whole cookie groups individually.
- Cookies unknown to the plugin will be recognized automatically. These can then be titled by the shop owner and activated for selection in the store. Publicly known cookies (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Amazon Pay, Livezilla, Cloudflare, Emarsys and many more) are automatically added to the cookie hint.
- Cookies are automatically assigned to the recognized sales channel and only displayed there in the notice.
- In the plugin settings you can switch between two layout options (Classic cookie note and modal window - since version 1.1.0).
- Shop customers can adjust cookie settings after accepting (to set up the feature, see the installation instructions).
- Buttons "Accept only functional cookies" and "Accept all cookies" can be to the note by plugin configuration if required.
The Plugin manufacturer assumes no liability for the complete DSGVO conformity and no claim to legal certainty can be asserted. In particular, it should be noted that each case is to be considered separately and does not replace individual legal advice.
You have any questions about the plugin or are you looking for an e-commerce specialist to realize your individual shop projects or requirements? Our qualified and highly motivated e-commerce experts will advise you.
ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
Am Pfenningberg 60
4040 Linz / Austria
Office: +43 720 303750
Mo-Do 8-17:00 Uhr / Fr 8-13:00 Uhr
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cookies are set by the plugin itself in my shop? The following cookies are set by the plugin itself: * acris_cookie_acc (cookie of the plugin) * cookie-permission (Shopware Standard Cookie) * acris_cookie_landing_page (Saves the landing page for later use with tracking tools) * acris_cookie_referrer (Saves the referrer for later use with tracking tools)
- The button "Accept Cookies" should be hidden. With which setting can I do this? The button "Accept cookies" cannot be hidden for reasons of functionality. This button ensures that the user(s)* accept(s) the cookies selected in the privacy settings. If the button were to be hidden, he/she would no longer be able to make a selection and this function must be available. Alternatively the button Text in the text module administration can be renamed to "Accept selected cookies" (text module acrisCookieConsent.acceptOnlyFunctionalButton).
- How can I find out which cookie is an unknown cookie ID? Basically, we recommend that you always first take a closer look at the plug-ins you are using. These often set cookies, which can then be easily titled. Furthermore, Google can also help with publicly known cookies. If the cookies cannot be identified, we recommend naming them in case of doubt, assigning them to a group but leaving them inactive. Cookies can also be set by bots or by browsers, they do not necessarily have to come from the system itself.
- My shop has identified new cookies that are not automatically assigned - what should I do? The cookies found in the shop can come from the following sources: * Third party plugin * Embedded script on the page directly or via TagManager * An unwanted bot sets a cookie. So please check your extensions and included scripts in the shop first. If you can't assign the cookies, I would recommend you either delete them and check if they reappear, or name them, assign them to a group and leave them inactive in case of doubt. So they will not be reported again, will not be shown in the cookie hint and will be blocked in the shop.
- New cookies are constantly being found. How can I handle them? The automatic cookie recognition can be deactivated in the plugin settings. The following applies: As long as no new trackings, scripts, plugins, etc. are integrated, no relevant new cookies will appear with high probability. When integrating a new service, we recommend to activate the automatic cookie recognition for a short time and test the shop for new cookies. To do so, simply test various shop functions in the storefront.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Perfekt für uns mit TOP Support
Das Plugin tut was es soll und läuft perfekt.
Ich war nicht ganz glücklich mit den ganzen (zwar grundsätzlich sinnvollen, aber für uns nicht relevanten) in den dataLayer gepushten Daten. Habe daraufhin angeregt, dass man das GTM Feature ggf. an- bzw. abschalten können sollte, ohne wirklich mit einer zeitnahen Umsetzung zu rechnen..
Drei Tage später ist das Update mit dem Feature da! Was will man mehr von einem Plugin Hersteller?!
Bitte weiter so! :)
Das Plugin ist eine gute Erweiterung für unseren Shop
Das Plugin läuft perfekt und macht was es soll.
Der Support hat schnell und kompetent auf unsere Wünsche reagiert.
Einfach nur Perfekt!
Solche Plugin-Hersteller wünsche ich mir. Einfach nur Perfekt und ein sehr guter, neun, sehr sehr guter Support. Super, super Perfekt wäre es, wenn ich noch die Plugins kaufen könnte, die ich noch möchte (brauche) und muss Plugins nicht von anderen Herstellern kaufen. Meine Erfahrung sagt, wenn man einen Hersteller hat, mit dem man sehr zufrieden ist, soll man durt bleiben!
Wichtiges Plugin und Top Support
Genau das Plugin was wir uns gewünscht haben, weil wir die Shopware Cookie Umsetzung nicht wirklich gut fanden. Mit der Zeit hatten wir ein paar Probleme, wo wir auf den Support angewiesen waren. Und der war wirklich hervorragend. Danke nochmal!
The installation is done via the plugin manager.
If shop pages are called up after the activation of the plugin in the storefront, the automatic cookie recognition becomes active and yet unknown cookies become visible in the cookie backend settings. New cookies are assigned to one or more sales channels and have to be recognized in each one.
Important: Set the Shopware setting for the cookie mode to "Show only hint" for avoiding future problems.
Change cookie settings after accepting
- Solves problems saving HTML text in the admin area of Shopware 6.3.x
- Adds the option for additional CMS page links such as an legal notice link.
- Adds the option to show a heading in the cookie hint.
- Adds the option to not transfer the cookie status to the DataLayer.
- Compatibility with Shopware 6.3.x.
Saves the referrer and the first visited page of the user in separate cookies and adds them to the DataLayer.
- Allows the "Accept Cookies" button to be specified at the end of the information text instead of having it listed as a separate button.
- Fix loading correct privacy link from plugin settings.
- Adds a new event acrisCookieStateChanged to the DataLayer for better processing in the Google Tag Manager.
- Adds the individual cookies with the prefixes acrisCookie or acrisCookieUniqueId to the DataLayer for better processing in the Google Tag Manager.
- Extends the list of previously known cookies.
Adds additional Information to the DataLayer for further usage in Google Tag Manager.
- Inserts the accepted cookies into the DataLayer so that the Google Tag Manager can react to them.
- Allows an immediate page reload when accepting the cookies.
Version 2.1.2- Solves a problem loading the cookies on the order confirmation page.
- Prevents problems in the storefront when loading the cookie script and in connection with other plugins.
- Inserts a missing snippet in the admin area.
Extends the list of previously known cookies.
- Fixes a problem where Google Analytics is tracked multiple times over the default Shopware integration.
- Solves a problem with different tracking behavior when confirming via a different button.
- Optimization of the regex cookie check in the storefront.
- Optimization of the view of the cookies in the administration.
- Adds an additional option to reopen the note according to the new Shopware behaviour.
Solves a problem on set cookies for different sales channels.
Fixes a problem when other plugins insert single cookies into the cookie hint.
- Fixes a possible problem when adding previously known cookies.
- Extends the list of previously known cookies.
- Compatibility with Shopware >= 6.2.0.
- Repositioning of the Admin Menu entry.
- Fixes problems with changing the background color of the cookie hint.
- Optimizes the inheritance from other themes.
Fixes a problem with the recognition of cookies from other plugins with different language configurations.
Fixes a possible problem when updating the plugin if the plugin is inactive or not installed.
- Correct functionality with activated Http-Cache.
- Fix a problem on adding the default value of cookies set by other Shopware plugins.
- Solves a problem on automatically adding new cookies.
Fixes possible problems when updating or uninstalling the plugin in connection with low database versions.
Solves a potential problem on SASS variables are not found by Shopware on compiling the storefront theme on plugin activation.
- Includes registered cookies from other plugins. Fixes a problem in connection with the maintenance page.
- Improves the cookie listing view in the administration.
- Extends the list of known cookies.
Fixes an error on calling a group from a not assigned cookie on request.
- Adds the possibility to disable automatic cookie recognition.
- Fixes an error when loading the cookie plugin on the page.
Fixes a problem when loading cookies without assigned cookie group.
- Inserts the possibility for the display of a modal window.
- Adds excluded cookies to the list of accepted cookies.
- Fixes problems in the administration where detected cookies are not created first for the default language.
Fixes possible Java Script problems if no non-functional cookies are present.
First plugin release