Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Biloba IT
- Support languages:
- Order number: bilob23260512142
- Manufacturer: Biloba IT
- Version: 1.2.1
- Last update: 23 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.06.3.4.16.3.4.06.3.5.3 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.6.0
- Choice of three different translation services: DeepL, Google Translate and ModernMT
- The source language and translation service can be freely set for each language
- Simple translation at the push of a button
- Translation of additional fields as well
- More language options with the Auto Translation Pro language pack
- Easy translation of articles and variants
You have several languages in your shop? Looking for an easy way to translate your items into these languages? The Auto Translation Pro app can translate any article and any variant in your shop with a simple click of a button! With the help of the DeepL or Google Transl ate API you can easily and automatically translate.
All you need for the translation is your own DeepL, Google Translate or ModernMT API key, which can be ordered on the corresponding pages (see installation instructions).
Target language English (more available with the Auto Translation Pro language pack ).
This app is the main of our translation apps for Shopware and is always required. The following apps are also available from us:
Auto Translation Pro Bulk App, with this app multiple items can be translated at once with the click of a button.
Auto Translation Pro Language Pack, this app adds more languages to the translation apps.
Auto Translation Pro More Areas App, with this app the translation of the main Translation Pro app is extended with the areas Properties, Categories, Manufacturers, Dynamic Product Groups and Email Templates.
Auto Translation Pro More Areas Bulk App, with this plugin the translation of the Auto Translation Pro Bulk App will be extended by the areas Properties, Categories, Manufacturers, Email Templates, Dynamic Product Groups.
Planned extension apps
In addition, there will soon be a lexicon app to store fixed translations for important words.
- Exclude fields from translation
You need more customizations?
You want to adapt more to your shop? Then contact us! As a Shopware partner agency, we not only develop individual plugins, but also support customers from the idea for the shop, through planning to programming and shop hosting. Just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 13633800.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Top Support - tolles Plugin
Ich kann den Support von Biloba nur empfehlen. Kleinere Probleme wurde sofort telefonisch und per Email behoben. Ich bin gespannt auf die Erweiterung zur automatischen Bulk-Übersetzung.
ATTENTION Unfortunately, Shopware no longer offers limited test operation, which is why all translations created with the Translation Pro app are irrevocably deleted when it is uninstalled. If you would like to keep the translations in the purchase version after uninstalling the app, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload the app in the administration under Extensions/My Extensions, install, activate and insert the required translation service ID in the configuration.
- Create a private key for the desired translation service, we recommend DeepL:
- You can check the private key for the desired translation service in the app configuration and it will be displayed if it is still valid.
- Under Settings/Shop/Languages, a source language and the desired translation API must be stored for the languages that are to be translated. Then this language can be used for translation.
You want to test how the result looks like before you get a key of the API of your choice?
Then enter your text on the following pages and see the results!
- The translation button is located under Catalog/Products/ProductX/ next to the cancel button.
Something went wrong during the installation?
If you need support with the installation of the plugin you can contact us. Just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 13633800.
Help us to help you!
If you like the plugin or have suggestions for our plugins, please leave us a review!
- Added character length check after translation for meta information
- Preparation for bulk translation plugin
- Added support to translate custom fields
- LicenceService completely removed
- Removed LicenceService
- added new migration for updating the log, updated write method and updated uninstall method
- Fixed TypeO in DeepL Api url
- Compatibility established with sw 6.4, replaced executeQuery with exec, replaced Shopware.StateDeprecated with Shopware.State.commit to set languageId, I´m fetching now the languageId directly from Shopware.Context.api and added a dropdown in the plugin config so a user can select his deepL key type, base on that the request url changes. Also added all current DeepL languages
- Bugfix: Update for licence check handling
- Bugfix: Update for licence check handling
- Bugfix: Fixed error while translating
- Bugfix: Fixed google API logging error
- Bugfix: Added Missing Service
- Bugfix: Check Testmodus
- Bugfix: Update for Shopware 6.3
- added view for logging table
- fix for loggin of html field translation
- Feature: Added logging table
- Bugfix: Added missing files
- Bugfix: Removed unused log class
- Initial Version