Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: codegiganten GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: cogi462741261488f
- Manufacturer: codegiganten GmbH
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 29 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.06.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0
- Internal search
- Click paths
- Type of visitor & length of stay
- Device, Operating System & Browser
- Bum racer
- Product Interest & Product Funnel
- Shopping carts left standing
- product performance
- Conversation rate
- bounce rate
With our integration of etracker you have three products in one: etracker Analytics for web analytics, etracker Optimiser for conversion optimization and website personalization, and Signalize by etracker with marketing automation for web push messages.
etracker Analytics & Optimiser
etracker Analytics & Optimiser help you get the most out of your visitor data without compromising data protection. The all-in-one solution integrates A/B testing, on-site personalization, overlay messaging, web push notifications and data feeds for e-mail remarketing. Thanks to interfaces at all levels, the etracker tools can be perfectly integrated into your system landscape: structured raw data, aggregated reporting data, audience platform data, product recommendations, etc.
In addition to basic reports such as sales, conversation rate, visitors, bouncer rate, and much more, you can also view advanced data, so-called eCommerce and marketing reports, in a clearly structured web interface.
In the eCommerce reports you can view orders, product interest, product funnel, abandoned shopping carts and product performance in both graphical and tabular form or compare it with a previous period.
In addition to the data mentioned above, the basic reports show you the number of hits over a period of time, e.g. last year, the device, operating system and browser used by your customers to visit your store and which pages are clicked on most often. In addition to the length of time a visitor stays in your store, you can also view the click paths of your store visitors and see which products your visitors searched for on your website.
Signalize by etracker offers a platform for marketers to send web push notifications to their subscribers. Works on desktop, cell phone and tablet. Thanks to integrated e-commerce tracking and marketing automation, notifications can be sent to specific target groups or triggered by user behavior such as aborted purchases.
Our etracker integration also installs the Signalize Service Worker file in your online store so that data can be collected.
The best thing is, all this data may be collected and processed independently of the consent in the cookie banner! Tested data protection compliant, you control store and ad campaigns with maximum data basis
Shopware 6 is evolving rapidly, so we also keep up to date and are constantly working on our plugins and themes to improve them. If you have any problems or need help with the installation, we are at your disposal with words and deeds: https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/
codegiganten GmbH is your competent partner for the development of your Shopware 6 online shop! Do you need a special plugin or theme, which is not yet available in the store? No problem! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Plugin + Service 1A
Vielen Dank für dieses Plugin und euren super (schnellen) Support. Das nenne ich Klasse!
Mit Abstand das erfreulichste, was mir in den letzten zwei Jahren im Shopware-Universum unter gekommen ist.
You have decided to use our plugin? Thanks a lot! Now only the simple installation follows.
- Download the plugin from the store
- Log into your Shopware 6 administration area and navigate to Settings > System > Plugins
- Click on the "Upload Plugin" button and select the downloaded extension
- Use the menu next to the extension to install it and the button to activate it
- Use the menu to navigate to the plugin's settings, in which you enter the secret code from the etracker website.
- The plugin is now active and the functions can be used!
If you need help, we are always available at email@example.com and https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.