Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: codegiganten GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: cogi940779386594
- Manufacturer: codegiganten GmbH
- Version: 1.9.0
- Last update: 31 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Considerable increase in reach possible through affiliate marketing
- Automated system that takes a lot of work off your hands
- Individual allocation of provision rates
- Lifetime-Affiliates can be activated in the plugin configuration
- Clean transaction list
- Uncomplicated registration of affiliates
- Allocation of individual affiliate codes
- Simple creation of affiliate links
- Use of product groups for individual provisions
- Integrated maintenance of payment information
- Automated consideration of cancelled orders
- Extensive administration of affiliates
- Selection of an affiliate can be activated in the order process
- Add categories to affiliate product groups by one click
Use the Affiliate Marketing Plugin to easily acquire numerous new customers for your online shop!
Affiliate marketing enables your customers to register as advertising operators ("affiliates") of your shop. Subsequently, individualized links to your products can be created, which can be clearly assigned to an affiliate: If a customer now buys a product via the corresponding affiliate link, the affiliate receives a small provision. This established system enables you to increase the reach of your online shop with the help of qualified advertising operators and thus increase your sales in the long run!
Our plugin offers a high degree of customization: You decide which products are approved for affiliate marketing and which provision rate they receive! You can easily create affiliate product groups to which you can assign all products that should use the same provision rate. So you keep the overview!
You can also manage the affiliates clearly: As soon as a customer applies for your affiliate system by entering a desired affiliate code and a short text, you can maintain all settings for him in an affiliate overview.
As soon as a customer places an order by entering a valid affiliate code, both the affiliate and the shop operator can view this order in a transaction list and the provision is noted accordingly. Our automated system keeps all transactions up to date: If an order is cancelled, the provision cannot be paid out. You yourself decide how long it takes for a provision to be confirmed and for the affiliate to apply for payment. The affiliate can easily maintain the necessary payment information in his customer area.
Optionally, you can also activate in the plugin configurations that a customer can select an affiliate himself during the order process.
Of course, all text modules can also be freely configured by you.
You can also assign promotion codes to an affiliate. Just create a promotion code in the shopware administration area and click on "Assign promotion" in the affiliate list of the respective affiliate.
NEW: Since version 1.3.0 you can now create new affiliates in the administration area without having to register a new customer in the storefront! And since version 1.4.0 you can easily add multiple products to an affiliate product group at once! Since version 1.5.0 it is now possible to set lifetime affiliates: The first affiliate who recruits a customer receives a provision with every order, taking into account the affiliate product groups.
Shopware 6 is developing fast, so we also stay up to date and are constantly working on our plugins and themes to improve them. If you have any problems or need help with the installation, we are at your disposal: https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/
codegiganten GmbH is your competent partner for the development of your Shopware 6 online shop! Do you need a special plugin or theme, which is not yet available in the store? No problem! Please contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make a payout? After the affiliate has requested a payout in his affiliate area, you will see a new open transaction in the transaction list, whose status you can manage. The payout is only possible if there are valid orders that have not been cancelled. You can set the number of days after which an order becomes payable in the plug-in configurations.
- I need a specific feature! No problem! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com or via https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
- Where can I set the number of days after the commission on an order should be payable? The number of days to elapse can easily be set in the plugin configuration! Settings -> System -> Plugins -> Affiliate Marketing -> Configuration
- Where can I activate/deactivate requests from new affiliate partners? This configuration can easily be done in the plugin configuration! Settings -> System -> Plugins -> Affiliate Marketing -> Configuration
- What happens if an order is cancelled? Of course our system recognizes the cancellation of an order completely automatically. In this case, the commission is shown in the transaction list as Cancelled and cannot be paid out by the affiliate.
- How do I set the provision rate for a product? You can easily create new affiliate product groups by entering a name and provision rate. You can then assign all the products that are to receive the same provision rate to these groups. Products that are not in an affiliate product group are not remunerated with a provision.
- Where can one apply for the affiliate system? As soon as a customer has registered at the online shop and if the plugin is activated, he will see the additional item "Affiliate Marketing" in his customer area. There he can apply by entering a desired affiliate code and a short explanatory text. The application can be viewed by the shop operator in the administration area. After confirmation, the customer is a full affiliate!
- Where can I edit the displayed texts? You can filter for the author "codegiganten GmbH" in the administration area under "Settings" and "Snippets" in the base file (BASE xx-XX) on the right sidebar. All text modules whose name begins with "cogi-affiliate." are valid for this plugin. By selecting the language using the respective base file, multilingualism has of course been taken into account.
- Can I link a promotion code to the affiliate system? Yes, you can easily do this by creating a new promotion code in the Shopware administration area and then clicking on "Assign promotion" in the affiliate list for the respective affiliate. As soon as a purchase is made using the promotion code, the order will be provisioned as usual!
- Can I add multiple products to an affiliate product group at once? Yes! Since version 1.4.0, products from categories can now be added to affiliate product groups with just one click! Just go to the affiliate product group overview, click on the three dots of the desired group and select a category. Subcategories will not be added and of course products that are already included will not be added again.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Nützliches Plugin, das SW sinnvoll erweitert
Einfach zu bedienen, sinnvolle Funktionen und guter Service. Prima!
- Installation and activation of the plugin as usual
- Make configurations in the plugin settings
- Maintain affiliates and affiliate product groups
Ready! The shop operator can make further settings in the clearly arranged submenus of "Marketing", while a customer can apply for the affiliate system in his own customer area!
- Affiliate transactions can now be exported as CSV file
- Affiliate product groups can now be exported as CSV file
- Affiliate partners can now be exported as CSV file
- Twig blocks added
- The transaction status can now be synchronized automatically every half hour! Just go to the plugin configurations and set the desired settings. Please try this feature in a test instance first. For older Shopware versions, it may be necessary to enable the scheduled task in the database table. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
- Extended the transactions list
- Further optimizations
- Partner applications and the affiliate partner area can now be activated and deactivated individually for each sales channel
- Help texts extended
- From now on the URL scheme for affiliate links can be customized
- Minor bug fixes
- Easily add products from dynamic product groups to affiliate product groups!
- Preparing bundle with CogiProfessionalFilters
- Small changes
- Fix when using coupon codes
- A lifetime affiliate function can now be activated in the plugin configuration
- Fixed an error in the promotion assignment
- Products from categories can now be easily added to affiliate product groups with just one click!
- Affiliates can now be added manually in the backend
- Promotions can now be assigned to affiliates
- Update translations
- A customer can now select an affiliate in the order process
- Added notice when an affiliate places an order with his own affiliate code
First version of the CogiAffiliate plugin for Shopware 6