Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: FlinkFactory
- Support languages:
- Order number: flink19746029070
- Manufacturer: FlinkFactory
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 17 Nov 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Easy to place skip marks
- Jump using usual links
- Compensation for height of scrollable header possible
The extension "Jump Markers / Page-Internal References for Shopping Experiences" provides a block for the Shopping Experiences, with which links or jump markers for links on the same page can easily be inserted. Simply insert the jump marker at the position you want to jump to when you click on a link or button in the shop. Then assign a unique ID - for example "more-info" - and use it to create a link. As target of the link you simply use a "#" together with the ID - for example "#more-infos". As soon as the link is clicked, the page jumps to the desired position.
If your shop has a scrollable header, it might be necessary to adjust the position of the jump marker a little bit. To do this, enter the height of your header in the field "Distance from the top edge of the browser" in the settings of the jump marker. This way the header does not cover the area you want to see after the jump.
The following updates are planned soon:
- Automatic determination and compensation of the header height
- Smooth scrolling instead of hard jumps (adjustable via configuration)
The following updates are planned for the future (possibly faster on request):
- Check the uniqueness of the jump marker ID
- Automatic generation of a unique ID, which can be used as a link in a text block at the push of a button
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super nützliches Plugin welches in jeden Shop gehört
Für größere Landingpages/Shopseiten und One-Pagern ein absolutes Must-Have. Man findet direkt besser zurecht, da man direkt zu gewünschten Sektionen springen kann. Der Support reagiert sehr schnell und hat auch ein offenes Ohr für Wünsche. Kann das Plugin nur wärmstens weiterempfehlen.
- Download the plugin from the Community Store (*.zip file)
- In your Shopware 6 administration area, navigate to Settings > System > Plugins and click "Upload Plugin".
- Select the downloaded plugin file.
- Select "Install" in the menu to the right of the plugin and then activate it with the switch.
If you have problems with the installation, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.