Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Without Support
- Order number: flink49218718105f
- Manufacturer: FlinkFactory
- Version: 1.0.5
- Last update: 6 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.4.06.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Welcoming of customers based on the current time
- Formal and informal greetings
- Support of 8 languages
- Use of the actual time of the user
- Personal greeting
- 9 languages
- Two possible display positions
⚠️⚠️⚠️ New Plugin: Responsive show & hide for Shopping Experiences
Easily hide or show sections & blocks in the Shopping Experiences depending on the device (mobile, tablet, etc.)!
Click here for the plugin: Responsive show & hide for Shopping Experiences
The Shopware 6 plugin "Personal Customer Greeting" ensures a friendly greeting for users, adjusted to the time of day - either with formal or informal salutation. You can also choose whether the greeting should be displayed in the header, next to the "My Account" button, and/or in the account overview.
Customers are greeted with "Good morning", "Good afternoon" or "Good evening" depending on the time of day. If you address customers in your shop informally, you can also select this in the plugin. Then, the greeting will be "Good morning, John", for example. Otherwise, the plugin uses a more formal greeting: "Good morning, Mr. Doe".
The plugin has greetings for the languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, and Russian.
If you need help with the installation of the plugin, or have problems or questions regarding its use, you can always send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find our website here: https://flinkfactory.com.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Nette Idee und tut was es soll, danke.
Sehr schönes PlugIn, es wird persönlicher
Ein wirklich gutes PlugIn und erst noch Gratis. Installieren, einstellen und fertig.
Cooles Feature das etwas Persönlichkeit beim Kunden Account rein bringt.
Läuft, gibt keine Fehler und ist ne schöne Idee.
Vielen Dank für die Bewertung!
- Download the plugin from the Community Store (*.zip file)
- In your Shopware 6 administration area, navigate to Settings > System > Plugins and click "Upload Plugin".
- Select the downloaded plugin file.
- Select "Install" in the menu to the right of the plugin and then activate it with the switch.
- Again, via the menu to the right, select "Configuration" to configure your desired settings.
Shortly you will find a link to our detailed plugin documentation here, which will include an illustrated installation guide.
If you have problems with the installation, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Shopware 6.4 Support
- Dynamically load username from server to bypasss HTTP-Cache (optional)
- Catch exception if clearing cache fails
- Clear cache automatically after plugin activation
Removed jQuery dependency
Many thanks to Sebastian König (@tinect)!
First Version for the Community Store
About the manufacturer5 Extensions 5 Ø Rating