- Version 1.0.4
- Last update 20 Feb 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Martin Eisenführer
6.0.06.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 6.2.2
The plugin Matomo Tracking offers you the possibility to implement Matomo (Demo) als Alternative zu Google Analytics in Ihrem Shop zu implementieren.
Was ist Matomo?
Matomo is the leading open source web analytics software used by more than 460,000 websites. With Matomo you get numerous possibilities to track (record) the visitor streams of your shop and to analyze them according to different criteria (e.g. number of visitors of your shop, length of stay, bounce rate, actions, etc.). Due to the possibility to host Matomo yourself, all collected data is stored locally and not as with Google Analytics in the USA, which makes your shop stand out positively for data protection.
Support for our plugins
If you have any problems with the plugin, please contact us via the Shopware support system.
We offer a 30 day trial version for all our paid plugins and recommend to use it.
Your opinion is important to us and we perceive you!
You use the plugin and are satisfied - we are looking forward to your feedback!
Do you have improvement suggestions or change requests? The Shopware Support System is also ideally suited for this.
- incl. Ecommerce Tracking
- DSVGO Compliant
- Simple integration
- Integration of Matomo (Piwik)
- Client-side Do-Not-Track detection
- Ecommerce Tracking: View an article page
- Ecommerce Tracking: Articles in shopping cart
- Ecommerce Tracking: Changing the Shopping Cart Value
- Ecommerce Tracking: Conclusion of a purchase incl. turnover, subtotal, tax, shipping costs & discount
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Gutes Plugin mit gutem Support
Das Plugin tut genau das was es soll. Dazu gibt es ein schnellen Support, der freundlich und hilfsbereit auf Fragen und Schwierigkeiten reagiert. Kann ich weiterempfehlen
- Download, install and activate plugin from the store
- Store the Matomo URL and the page ID in the configuration.