- Version 0.0.2
- Last update 17 Mar 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Shopdoktor by LENZ eBusiness GmbH
6.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 6.2.2
Enchance the vat id validation in your Shopware shop with our plugin "VAT-ID Validation PRO". This plugin adds many functions that are important for you if you deliver to companies in the European Union. Here are the functions of our plugin:
Checks vat id of companies in the European Union
Every request to an api is logged in the database, so you can prove, that you checked if the vat is valid.
On address change and address creation with an address, that contains a vat id and is from a European Union-country, the vat id is validated.
On order creation the vat id is checked again, because it can be invalid in the meantime.
On order creation optionally is checked, if billing- and deliery-address are the same country or the same address
Definition of exceptions for customers. This is important if you have to deal with special agreements of countries. (Functionality currently in development)
- Your vat id: Enter your vat id here, that the plugin can validate your customers vat id.
- Online-Validation-Type: You can choose between "None", "Easy", "Extended" and "Extended + Confirmation letter". "None" triggers only offline validation (more than 3 characters and less than 15). "Easy" checks if vat is is valid. "Extended" checks if vat id is valid and vat id belongs to address. "Extended + Confirmation letter" is like "Extended" but also tries to send a comfirmation letter from the german authorities.
- Additional order-validation - Options:
Billing- and shipping-address identical: Prevent outlandish customers from using a vat id from a company and getting a delivery to a private address without paying tax.
Billing- and shipping-country identical: Prevent customers with vat id to deliver to another country than the vat id is from.
Notices to APIs:
- Bulgaria: Api currently not responding. Will marked as validated.
- Estland: No validation of city possible.
- Ireland: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Litauen: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Romania: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Spain: No validation possible. Spain is always marked as valid. Please check spain vat ids manually.
Please check with you tax accountant if the plugin is suitable for you. We cannot take responsibility.