Free updates and support included
Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
- Support by: mediameets GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: media24714732941m
- Manufacturer: mediameets GmbH
- Version: 2.0.0
- Last update: 4 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0
- Captures 8 standard Facebook events
- Captures 4 custom events
- Multiple Pixel IDs, Advanced matching, Automatic configuration
Integrate Facebook Pixel - the original!
This plugin is the successor to the GOLD-certified Facebook Pixel Integration plugin for Shopware 5. Probably one of the most successful Shopware 5 plugins with over 1,350 downloads.
Facebook Pixel allows you to target and activate existing customers on Facebook, acquire new customers, measure results, and optimize conversions.
The Facebook Pixel captures various events that were executed by the visitors in your shop.
Captured standard events
- PageView: page view
- ViewContent: view of a product
- Search: search request
- AddToCart: product added to cart
- InitiateCheckout: checkout process started
- AddPaymentInfo: add payment informations
- Purchase: completed purchase
- CustomizeProduct: product configured (variant article)
Captured custom events
- ViewProduct: view of a product (like ViewContent, but no product catalog necessary)
- ViewCategory: view of a category
- FrequentShopper: logged in customer with more than one order
- CustomerHasAccount: logged in customer with a customer account
Multiple Pixel ID's
With the configuration of several pixel IDs, all events can be made accessible to any number of advertising accounts.
The Advanced Matching is a function that is offered by Facebook and can be activated in our plugin.
It is used by Facebook to recognize customers as Facebook members, even if they are not logged in on Facebook when visiting your shop. The data is encrypted and transmitted to Facebook.
Data protection modes
You can choose between three different data protection modes.
- Use Shopware Cookie Consent Tool (Default)
- Start Facebook Pixel immediately
In data protection modes 2 and 3, the shop operator is responsible for obtaining any necessary consent to activate the Facebook Pixel.
You can find a detailed description of the data protection modes in our detailed documentation (GERMAN Language).
Customization / Compatibility / Performance
All texts in the Cookie Consent Tool can be customized using the snippets.
The plugin is PHP 7.x compatible.
The Facebook Pixel code and the plugin code are loaded asynchronously and compiled with the theme code.
Dynamic Product Ads
By connecting a product catalog with the Facebook Pixel in the Business Manager, many more possibilities are opened up. You then have the advantage of using Dynamic Product Ads, and are thus able to present individual products to potential buyers on the basis of a captured event.
Requirements for Dynamic Product Ads
For the tracking of the data a free Facebook Business Manager account including an installed pixel is required. In addition to the use of the data in the form of advertisements, an established advertising ad manager and, if dynamic product ads are desired, a connected product catalog is required.
On request, we media:meets GmbH help you to set up the accounts / managers / product catalogs. Please understand that this service will incur separate costs, which will be discussed in advance. If you are interested, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Audience Examples
With the events captured by the plugin, the following custom audiences were possible:
All visitors to the shop who are members of Facebook and..
- searched for term X.
- viewed category X.
- started the checkout process, but not completed it.
- have placed more than one order.
- have a customer account and have viewed category X.
- Dynamic Product Ads: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/pixel-with-ads/dynamic-product-ads
- Facebook Business Manager: https://business.facebook.com
Do you have suggestions for improvement or would you like a new feature? - Write us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your reviews! We read them all. So we can know what's good. Or not.
Facebook and Facebook Pixel are registered trademarks of Facebook Inc. This Shopware plugin was not developed by Facebook Inc. and is therefore not available as a contact for this.
media:meets is a registered trademark of media:meets GmbH located in Essen.
media:meets GmbH assumes no liability for data protection violations. Compliance with the data protection regulations lies within the responsibility of the site operator.
- Shopware 220.127.116.11 compatibility
- Config value access in twig templates
- Migrated from sales-channel-api.checkout.cart.detail API route to store-api.checkout.cart.read API route
- Updated AddPaymentInfoByCheckout trigger according to new payment selection on confirmation page
- Version numbers from API routes
About the manufacturer22 Extensions 5 Ø Rating
Free updates and support included