- Support by: neno
- Support available in:
- Order number: Neno554365854634
- Manufacturer: neno
- Version: 1.1.2
- Last update: 14 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0
- Unlimited customization - via XXX setting options in the backend
- Conversion Rate - Sales promotion elements implemented
- Hero Slider - Integration of the popular Shopware 6 Slider
- Plugins - Numerous features included
- Header - Flexible layout, sticky or standard mode, conversion header included
- Footer - Social Media Integration, mobile optimized, fully customizable
- Navigation - Level can be adjusted separately, flexible layout design
- Account - Account pages can be customized
- Checkout - Configurable to promote sales
- Shopping Worlds - All sliders and text elements customizable
- Filters - Mobile and desktop can be customized separately, filter types optically configurable
- Forms - Different options can be set per field type
- Product Listing - number of products side by side separately adjustable for all devices
- Product Boxes - Configurable separately from the listing, all content can be customized
- Product Detail Page - Custom or Standard Tabs, Modern Design
- Hero Slider - Integration of the popular plugin
With over 691 setting options in the backend and numerous integrated plugins, the Configurator Theme from Neno offers almost unlimited possibilities for customization, which is why it is more a configurator of the entire store than a standard theme. The entire settings are clearly grouped by tabs and thus offer an optimal and fast operation. For the targeted optimization of the conversion rate numerous features and plugins have been implemented.
1. plugin manager
The theme is downloaded through the Plugin Manager. Now it must be installed and then activated.
2. assign configurator theme
Next, the theme must be assigned to the Storefront sales channel.
- In the Shopware Administration select Sales Channels > Storefront (links at the bottom of the navigation).
- Now click on the tab "Theme" at the top.
- With the button "Change Theme" you can now select the Configurator Theme.
- Then click on the button "Apply Theme". Then confirm again with the button "Change Theme".
- Finally, click on "Save" at the top.
- Now you can refresh your storefront (CMD + SHIFT + R on Mac / CTRL + F5 on Windows ).
- Logo in header can now also be positioned on the left
- Fixes installation bug with previous installed Hero Slider plugin
- Header can now be set transparent (Ghost mode)
- Shadow under the header now adjustable
- Bug fixes
First version (release for the community store).