Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti607496402630
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 4.0.1
- Last update: 2 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.0.06.4.1.0
- Form generator with text, select and textarea fields
- Optional mandatory field
- Display field individually for each customer group
- Form can be defined separately for sales channel
- Form data is available in order, e-mail and order documents and in customer account
- Simple and flexible form generator
- Different form field types possible
In Shopware 6, it is already possible to activate a comment field in the order completion if your customer would like to share order information or a special request with you. However, if you are working with B2B customers or you need to request further information from your customer, this text field is usually not sufficient to request further customer information such as the PO number. To make this possible in the future, we have developed the OrderFields plugin.
OrderFields enables you to create one form per sales channel using a form generator. For this purpose you can choose between different field types, such as Textarea, Select box or normal text.
Especially practical is that you can display form fields depending on customer groups. For example, you can create a standard form for your B2C customers and then add some specific fields for business orders for the B2B customer group. Of course you can also mark form fields as mandatory fields, which must be filled in before the order can be sent.
After placing an order, the information provided by your customer, such as the PO number in our example, is now available in various places. For example when confirming the order by e-mail, in your admin area of the order or in the account area of your customer.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
- [#37343] Preventing the deletion of the order fields entered when processing the order
[#37343] Preventing the deletion of the order fields entered when processing the order
- [#37245] Shopware 6.4.x compatibility
[#35491] Remove unnecessary function
[#35532] Fixed an issue when placing an order and no orderFields were created
[#35490] Change order field structure from div to detail list
[#35482] Fix an error at positioning
[#35112] Initial release for Shopware 6