This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Neti962525147199
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.0.1
- Last update: 27 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Bulk order via text field or CSV / Excel upload in the shopping cart
- Download the shopping cart as CSV / Excel
- Order as CSV / Excel as an attachment in order confirmation
- Download the order on the order completion page
- Load large quantities of items into the shopping cart
- automatic inventory check
- Time-saving, easy ordering for B2B customers
As the operator of a B2B shop, you certainly have a number of existing customers who regularly buy the same or similar products. Often considerable amounts of items come together. If your customers have to search for their existing items individually with each purchase and add them to the shopping cart, this is not only annoying, but also costs valuable time. No question, it can be done more easily - with our plugin "QuickOrder".
Comfortable and fast shopping for existing customers
In order to make your customers' shopping experience more convenient and to order larger quantities as a bulk order in your shop, our plugin with the "quick order" function in the shopping cart offers an uncomplicated and time-saving alternative.
Either the article numbers together with the desired quantity are entered in a provided text field instead of having to search for them in the shop. Or, your customer simply uploads a CSV or Excel file. He can first export this from his last order in the customer area and adapt it with the desired articles and the respective quantity before uploading. Whether in the text field or by file upload, all articles appear with "QuickOrder" directly in the shopping cart. And if items are out of stock or no longer listed in the shop, your customer will automatically receive a corresponding notification.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
Please install the free Shopware 6 plugin PhpSpreadSheet https://store.shopware.com/detail/index/sArticle/518132 first.
[#35190] Fix wrong path
[#35189] Fix wrong path
[#34935] Shopware 6.3 Compatibility
 Add option to download csv/excel in account/order overview
#34593 Shopware 6.2 Release
#32903 - Initial Release