Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: OVR Engineering
- Support languages:
- Order number: Ovr9854149492048
- Manufacturer: OVR Engineering
- Version: 1.3.1
- Last update: 22 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Convert "Sie" to "Du" - For a target group-oriented address of your customers
- Manual adaptation - Hand-customized text snippets from native speakers
- Less time consuming - Save yourself the hassle of manual customization
- Easy setup - Only a few clicks, no code knowledge necessary
- "Du" or "du" - Choose between upper & lower case
- Transcribed standard language snippets from "Sie" to "Du".
- Choose between upper and lower case ("Du" or "du")
- The plugin keeps your already customized text snippets
- Use "Sie" and "Du" in parallel on different domains
What are the benefits of the Language Pack Informal German (Du)?
In many cases, it is advisable to address your customers in informal German ("Du") in order to address them in a way that is appropriate to their target group. Rewriting the text snippets is time-consuming and involves a lot of manual work. However, an automated solution leads to an unnatural style and grammatically incorrect sentence constructions.
The Language Pack Informal German (Du) allows you to change the standard text snippets of Shopware to "Du" in just a few clicks, without spending a lot of time. The text snippets were changed from "Sie" to "Du" by native speakers by hand according to the four-eyes principle. You can also choose between "Du" & "du" - decide for yourself whether a lowercase or uppercase "Du" suits your target group better.
How can I set up the plugin & is code knowledge necessary?
You don't need any code knowledge to integrate the plugin. You can find the guide in the "Installation Instructions" tab as well as on our website (with pictures!).
Feedback & Rating
You have a suggestion for improvement, found a bug or a text module is missing? Feel free to write us a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install and activate the plugin as usual. When you activate the plugin, it will create two new text snippets, one for "You" (upper case) and one for "You" (lower case).
- You can now assign these sets to your sales channel for the desired domains. To do this, first select the sales channel of your storefront in the administration of your store.
- In the "Domains" section, edit the desired domain and assign one of the text snippets ("Deutsch Du" or "Deutsch du"). You can find more detailed instructions for this step in the Shopware documentation.
The plugin copies the text snippets from the base text snippet set (base de-DE) when you activate it. If you have changed a text snippet that the plugin also adapts, your text snippet will not be taken over!
You can display a list of text snippets that you have changed but could not be adopted due to such a conflict. To do this, open the text snippet set ("Deutsch Du" / "Deutsch du") and filter via the sidebar on the right in the interface for the author "Sprachpaket Du (Konflikt)", then customize the text snippets according to your needs. This is especially important for the text snippet "header.supportInfo" as it contains a placeholder phone number!
Added snippets for Shopware 6.4.4
(De-)installation routine improved
Added new text snippets for Shopware 6.4.3
Added Shopware 6.4.1 snippets
Compatible with Shopware 6.1 - 6.4