Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Pickware GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Pickw94187261995f
- Manufacturer: Pickware GmbH
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 11 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.6.0
- Official GLS Extension for Shopware
- Create and print shipping labels in real time in your Shopware administration
- Control of dispatch methods via the Shopware shipping costs configuration
- No fees to third party providers & no additional software needed
- Frequent updates with new features
- Support of most GLS products (Normalversand, Express, Guaranteed 24)
- Easy correction of the delivery address
- Automatic weight calculation based on the product data
- Shipment tracking directly from the order overview
- Automatic shipping notifications possible through GLS
- Cancellation of incorrect labels directly in the backend
- Individually configurable per sales channel
- and more…
With the official GLS Extension for Shopware you create GLS shipping labels conveniently in your Shopware administration with just two clicks. The GLS Extension connects your online shop directly with the GLS Shipping API, which means that apart from the shipping costs, no other fees are incurred.
For each order, the desired shipping labels can be created, immediately retrieved in the administration as a PDF and printed directly. Incorrect shipping labels can be easily canceled from the Shopware administration.
Through the seamless integration of the plugin, the assigned tracking codes for shipment tracking are directly transferred to the Shopware administration.
More features will follow...
In the next weeks and months, we will continuously expand the functionality of the extension, orientated as always by the wishes and suggestions from the community. You can expect the following soon:
- Many other GLS services such as cash on delivery, ShopDeliveryService, DepositService and more
- Creation of return labels
- Creation of shipping labels without associated orders
- Batch processing for simultaneous creation of multiple shipping labels
- Manual daily closings
You want to try out our extension right away? Then take a look at our Pickware Demoshop and test all features in our test environment.
Requirements for using this extension
- Customer-ID, Contact-ID and WebAPI-Credentials. You will receive these credentials from your GLS contact person (see German documentation).
More detailed information about how to use this extension is available in our Pickware Helpcenter (German only).--------------------
Pickware – E-Commerce made easy
Did you know that this extension also seamlessly expands our Pickware ERP system?
Pickware is an ERP system developed especially for Shopware and is directly integrated into the Shopware backend. Therefore, there is no need for a separate system with a disassociated data storage, its own user interface, and error-prone synchronization processes.
Visit www.pickware.com for more informationen.
- Tracking codes of cancelled shipping labels are now no longer displayed in the "Track and trace codes" section in the details section of an order.
Initial release with the following features:
- Generation of GLS shipping labels
- Generation of express shipping labels
- Assignment of shipping costs to shipping products
- Automatic splitting of shipments into multiple packages
- Automatic calculation of package weight
- Support for the services LetterboxService, Guaranteed24Service and FlexDeliveryService