Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: scharfe media
- Support languages:
- Order number: scha155331088443
- Manufacturer: scharfe media
- Version: 0.1.3
- Last update: 10 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
- - hide the prices in the shopping worlds
- - Exception rules for customer groups and categories
- - Customizable texts with HTML formatting
- - Hide the price filter in order not to be able to determine prices by filtering.
Hide prices and show prices after login (per customer group and category)
With the plugin Hide prices and Show prices after login (per customer group and categories) you can hide the prices in the shop. Optionally, you can also restrict the display of prices to customer groups and categories, so that, for example, only authorized dealers can view the prices in the shop. You can also optionally hide the prices only for selected items. (The hidden areas include the shopping worlds, the category Listings, the article detail page and the search). The order function is automatically deactivated for an article if the price of the article is hidden. The text blocks make it possible to fill in the fields.
You have the option of specifying a text for each article that should be displayed at the price (explanation will be included in the instructions). The text can also be set globally for all articles. There is a separate text module available for each option in the plug-in configuration. Separate text modules for users who are not logged in and logged in but are not in the correct customer group can generate issues such as "Prices are only visible after registration" and "Prices are not visible to your customer group".
Optionally, you can also restrict the display of prices to selected customer groups within the plugin configuration, so that, for example, only authorized dealers can view the prices in the shop. You have the same option for the categories.
Contact & support
If you have any questions, criticism or suggestions, just contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Instructions for the plugin
Notes on the plugin
If changed settings are not immediately visible on the frontend page, deactivate and reactivate the plugin or clear the SW 6 cache.
Notes on the plugin
The plugin is optimized for the standard themes of SW 6. If you use a different theme, please check the compatibility with a trial version of the plugin first. Furthermore, please check whether the plugin is compatible with other plugins used.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super plugin, freundlicher Kontakt!
War genau das, was ich suchte, gut einsetzbar für b2b, Anfragen wurden umgehend beantwortet! Erstelle gerade den neuen Shop, wo ich das Plugin sofort fest kaufen werde.
- Multiple choices for displaying the prices for categories and customer groups are possible
- Cross-selling prices are hidden. Deleting the snippets when uninstalling that prevented a reinstallation.
- Language snippet for Cross-Sellig added
- Technical identifiers of the additional fields revised (only to be observed when reinstalling or uninstalling v.0.1.1)
Price Unit is hidden in the listing so that the basic price or the basic unit can no longer be seen. Optional outputs, if desired, can be added in the price-unit template under the comments.
# 0.1.0 Release of hide prices and show prices after login (per customer group and categories)