Free updates and support included
Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant..
- Support by: Zenit Design
- Support languages:
- Order number: zenit92418634984m
- Manufacturer: Zenit Design
- Version: 2.3.2
- Last update: 17 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Extensive configuration → Customizable - completely without programming knowledge
- Detailed documentation → Constantly updated documentation on every topic
- No branding → No branding, no copyright notice, no extra fees.
- Developer Support → Receive support from qualified employees & developers.
- Design & Scalability → suitable for practically all topics as well as small and large assortments - everything is possible
- Active development → We are actively developing our themes
- Extensibility → can be extended by apps & plugins. We pay attention to the highest compatibility
- Full Responsive → Your page will look great - on any device!
- Theme Fonts and Google Fonts → Choose from the included theme fonts or use the integrated Google Fonts connection with over 1000+ fonts, our use self-hosted fonts
- Sticky Header → Fixed head area on all devices - if you want!
- Category picture in listing → Show category banners in your category listing, automatically.
- Quckview & Quanitityselect in listings → Preview of the article in the listing; Buy button including quantity selection already available in the listing.
- Individual Header → Logo, shop navigation, category navigation can be arranged individually.
- 4+ Layout modes → Full-Width, Full-Width-Boxed, Full-Width-Header & Boxed - adjustable shop width.
- 4+ Icon Fonts → Display of sharp icons on all resolutions & devices.
- 3+ Topbar Layouts →Foldable, foldable, offcanvas. For a tidier & clean look.
- 3 Search Layouts → Standard, fold-out, offcanvas.
- Social Media → Links to all common social media platforms in the footer.
Theme Horizon - Shopware 6 premium Theme
Individuality without programming knowledge.
With Theme Horizon you don't have to be a developer - because here you can design your individual shop layout with just a few clicks. With its versatile customization options, Theme Horizon offers you the flexibility you need.
As a mutli-purpose theme, it is suitable for a wide variety of topics such as cosmetics, jewelry, furniture, watches, high-tech products, spare parts or as a megastore with many categories and products.
Horizon is 100% responsive so that your onlineshop makes a professional impression on all devices and resolutions. The clear design impresses with its clean and elegant design language and thus puts the important thing in the foreground - your products.
We will help you - quickly and free of charge.
In our Theme-Documentation you will find frequently asked questions.
In our Documentation & Knowledgebase you will find frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the theme suitable for? → for beginners, professionals and agencies Thanks to a completely own theme configuration the theme is very simply configured and individualized - without any programming knowledge. Especially for Shopware beginners here offers a cost-effective alternative to expensive agencies. Especially with regard to the new Shopware 6 version it pays to buy our themes. But even agencies and professionals can customize the entire theme for their own customers by deriving a child theme - without any branding or copyright notice.
- Copyright, branding, additional costs? - Not with us! You are welcome to change the copyright of the test modules and remove the reference to us. There are no additional costs or fees . This also applies to agencies that want to offer our theme to their customers. Of course we are also happy if you keep the reference to our work in your theme.
- How do our themes differ? All our themes are based on the same core and only differ in their default settings. Due to the large number of configuration options, we provide installable templates in the form of child themes for an easy introduction. So just decide on the theme and template whose demo you like best. Everything else can be configured manually.
Installation & Activation
After purchasing the theme in the store, it is available to you in the administration of your shop. Open the administration of your shop and navigate to Extension. In the list, you can install the theme in the row using the context menu and then activate it.
Configuration & Assignment
Select a sales channel and assign the new theme to it by switching to the "Theme" tab. The "Change theme" button opens a popup in which you can select the new theme. With the button "Edit theme" you can start designing your shop.
The theme offers the possibility to embed individual fonts automatically through Google Fonts. Please pay attention to an update of your data protection declaration. You can easily deactivate this function in the theme if you want to host your fonts yourself.
- Feature: Adding new configuration for container spacings.
- Optimization: Revision of the container spacing.
- Optimization: Revision of the container spacing mixins parameters to include two separate values.
- Optimization: Improves logo placement when the height is larger than 100%
- Optimization: Improves logo placement with `objectfit` to ensure correctly display of svg without initial dimensions.
- Optimization: Renamed class-name in breadcrumb administration cms-element.
- Optimization: Added space between `.product-detail-tab-navigation` and `.product-detail-tabs-content`, if there is background color and tabs appearance is not set to tabs
- Optimization: Improvement of the theme configuration labels.
- Optimization: Improvement of the theme configuration helptexts.
- Optimization: Adds a query to display the Properties tab.
- Optimization: Exclude buttons from footer link styling.
- Optimization: Added space between header and sticky buybox.
- Optimization: Added new table accent color for dark themes.
- Optimization: Improved Zoom Modal Layout.
- Optimization: Breadcrumbs overlaying an image must not have any background.
- Optimization: Added some font-weight variables which bootstrap does not supply.
- Optimization: Changed main-navigation active font-weight to `semi-bold`.
- Optimization: Changed breadcrumbs active font-weight to configuration value.
- Optimization: Added some IE11 fixes for sticky elements and floating labels.
- Optimization: Added top spacing to sticky `.checkout-aside-container` because of sticky header.
- Optimization: Improved floating labels select fields if no option is selected.
- Optimization: Changed hero section default background color to `transparent`.
- Optimization: Renamed classes with `--` to `-` because auf of code style.
- Optimization: Improved Preloader Logo animation and logo display with `object fit`.
- Optimization: Improved Offcanvas Logo display with `object-fit` and header logo height configuration.
- Optimization: Improved Footer Logo display with `object-fit` and header logo height configuration.
- Bugfix: Added usage of var `$zen-footer-custom-column-color`, because it was never used.
- Bugfix: Revision of a query to display the top bar close button.
- Bugfix: Fixes the display of the options of custom selects when using the floating labels function.
- Feature: Floating Labels for Form-Elements
- Feature: Added configuration for Zoom Magnifier over gallery
- Feature: Added new configuration value for product card action positions
- Feature: Added configuration for product card attention animation
- Feature: Added minified pdf-viewer/-renderer.
- Feature: Added new configuration for products per row for small smartphones
- Feature: Added new configuration for content main container vertical paddings
- Feature: Added new configuration to set breadcrumbs to full width mode
- Feature: Added close icon to collapsible and expandable top bar
- Optimization: Sticky Buybox checks if window height is greater than buybox height
- Optimization: Avoids flashing through the background on product-images with background overlay due to pixel inaccuracies on elements with border-radius.
- Optimization: Improvement of card body paddings on different background-color combinations
- Optimization: Improvement of the theme configuration texts.
- Optimization: Set gallery slider gutter to zero, because of zen-product-listing-card-img-bg which show through the gutter.
- Optimization: Removed additional condition on `product.childCount` for buy button in listings, so that expanded variants also display the buy button.
- Optimization: Optimization of the help text for the font settings.
- Optimization: Prevents box-shadows from being cut off in product boxes in product sliders
- Optimization: Removes quotation marks on @if statements in SCSS
- Optimization: Ensures that the gallery image slider configuration for product pages only applies to image sliders of the product page
- Optimization: Moved settings for the aspect ratio of product images into the General Tab
- Optimization: Improvement of the overlay search btn loader background color
- Bugfix: Quantity Change in Checkout Quickview Modal
- Bugfix: Representation of the preview view of the breadcrumb CMS element
- Bugfix: Fixes the problem of the non-editable border color for Product boxes
- Bugfix: Correction of zen-product-gallery-slider-display-mode standard value
- Optimization: Revision of the image change in the listing so that on mouseover the cover image disappears behind the second image.
- Optimization: Corrects the display of breadcrumb backgrounds so that they only extend over the width of the breadcrumbs.
- Optimization: Improvement of the animation Hover 5 of the main navigation.
- Bugfix: Correction of text-align of product prices in listings
- Bugfix: Correction of Quickview input-style query
- Bugfix: Correction of maxPurchase value from maxQuantity to calculatedMaxPurchase
- Optimization: Representation of the quantity selection in product listings
- Optimization: Transparent header on mobile devices
- Optimization: Correction of a wrong translation in the theme.json
- Optimization: Improvement of designations in the theme.json
- Optimization: Gallery slider width merged with height configuration
- Bugfix: Correction of the product slider style query
- Feature: Added configuration to display product number in listings
- Feature: Added configuration to change style of quantity select to -/+ input
- Feature: Integrated Browser-level image lazy-loading
- Feature: Added configuration for product slider layout to choose between cropped (standard) and expanded mode. Expanded mode shows the overflowed items.
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery width
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery display mode
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery arrow navigation position
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery dots navigation position
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery preview navigation position
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery zoom
- Feature: Added configuration for product details image gallery fullscreen gallery
- Feature: Added configuration for product details background color
- Feature: Added configuration for product details tabs background color
- Feature: Added configuration for product details tabs content background color
- Feature: Added configuration for product details name text transform
- Feature: Added configuration for product listing cards name text transform
- Feature: Added configuration for newsletter position above footer
- Feature: Added configuration for footer paddings
- Feature: Added configuration for footer border
- Feature: Added configuration for header border
- Feature: Added configuration for listing actions border
- Feature: Added configuration for base slider navigation colors for mode outside, which is new in SW 6.4
- Feature: Added position sticky to buy box
- Optimization: Refactored footer configuration in theme.json
- Optimization: Removed titles in SVG-Images
- Optimization: Corrects the display of the slider arrows of product sliders if an alternative display of slider arrows was selected.
- Optimization: Renamed `Font Align` into `Text align` in theme.json.
- Optimization: Renamed `Settings` into `Einstellungen` in Administration.
- Optimization: Changed color for `payment-method-description` and `shipping-method-description` due to problematic coloring in the Shopware Default Theme
- Optimization: Refactored search layout expanded to not using overflow-x hidden on page-wrapper anymore due to get position sticky working.
- Optimization: New check if product has crossselling
- Optimization: Refactored Subscriber for product listing media
- Optimization: Refactored an if-clause for category-navigation
- Optimization: icon-style-square get now button border radius from configuration
- Optimization: Navigation item is now active again if it is in the active path
- Bugfix: Fixes Text transform value on filter panels
- Bugfix: Fixes an incorrect variable that prevents the feature element from being displayed.
- Feature: Added configuration for variant characteristics to display on product detail page.
- Optimization: Changed some configuration `"type": "switch"` to `"type": "bool"` in theme.json.
- Optimization: Changed configuration `"type": "checkbox"` to `"type": "bool"` in theme.json.
- Optimization: Display of the marketing text slider even with single-line content.
- Optimization: Renamed `Mindesthöhe` to `Minimale Höhe` in theme.json.
- Optimization: Improvement of CMS Breadcrumbs border bottom.
- Optimization: Fixes the disappearance of the arrows in select fields on mouseover.
- Optimization: Improvement of the display of the cart button in listings with deactivated quantity selection.
- Optimization: Improvement of the inner spacing of product boxes with activated shadow.
- Optimization: Improvement of the inner spacing of product actions with inactive shadows or borders.
- Optimization: Improvement of the display of the note icon in product boxes with inactive shadows or borders.
- Optimization: Changed Service/Help Icon für Feather Old Icon set.
- Optimization: Improvement of the display of the border-radius in the sidebar if the active path has the same background color as the shop background or container background.
- Optimization: Prevents shadows from being cut off from product boxes.
- Optimization: Input placeholder reduced to 50% visibility.
- Bugfix: Prevent Twig Error "Division by zero" if CMS Features-Element is used but never configured.
- Bugfix: Fixes the incorrect display of the gallery slider if the configuration is missing in outdated child theme sets by setting a fallback value.
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary references to SnippetFiles, due to auto-registration.
- Optimization: Spelling and revision of the theme configuration.
- Optimization: Improvement of the calculation of the maximum width of the marketing slider.
- Optimization: Renamed custom CMS element filenames from `cms-xyz-zenit-xyz.html.twig` into `cms-xyz-zen-xyz.html.twig`.
- Optimization: Renamed cms elements `zenit` into `zen` for standardization.
- Optimization: Moved theme configurations 'Sidebar Navigation' from tab 'Category' to tab 'Components' due to the possible uses on different types of pages.
- Optimization: Added gallery slider `minHeight` `sliderConfig` from configuration field `zen-product-gallery-slider-min-height-desktop`.
- Optimization: Improvement of the Custom Select Hover colors.
- Bugfix: Fixes a bug where the text snippets in the additional CMS elements were not loaded.
- Bugfix: Fixes a bug when sending the search in the overlay search mode.
- Bugfix: Update of the Mozilla PDF viewer to version v2.9.359 due to a display error in Mozilla Firefox.
- Feature: Added configuration for global font sizes (base, h1-h6).
- Feature: Added configuration for product details gallery-slider height.
- Feature: Added configuration option for top-bar hidden.
- Feature: Added configuration option for dots navigation appearance `Expanding`.
- Feature: Added pdf-viewer for displaying datasheets/pdf implemented.
- Feature: Added configuration to choose between two different pdf-viewer/-renderer.
- Feature: Added icon set `entypo`.
- Feature: Added cms element `features` (not available in shopware cloud).
- Feature: The height of the gallery slider on product detail pages is now influenced by the set product aspect ratio, unless it is overwritten in the new configuration option for manual setting.
- Feature: Slider Controls Positioning `alternative` available for details gallery-sliders.
- Optimization: Fixes a Shopware bug where the buy button is also displayed in the listing for variants.
- Optimization: Improvement of the presentation of the marketing slider so that the text and button are closer to each other.
- Optimization: Avoids flashing through the background on product-images with background overlay due to pixel inaccuracies on elements with percentage widths.
- Optimization: Spelling and revision of the theme configuration.
- Compatibility: Override `$app-css-relative-asset-path` due to shopware NEXT-10560 (Resolve fonts relative to the theme app.css) to resolve fonts by using bundle/storefront assets.
- Bugfix: Renamed variable `zen-category-filter-separator` to `zen-category-filter-separator`.
- Optimization: Added SCSS function strip-units to improve the fault tolerance of certain configuration fields.
- Optimization: Changed field type of the product-image-width and -height configuration to improve the fault tolerance.
- Optimization: Adding min / max values in the theme configuration to improve fault tolerance.
- Optimization: Improvement of the display of individual elements of the theme configuration.
- Optimization: Improvement of theme configuration help texts.
- Optimization: Removed the optional background color from breadcrumbs if they are displayed in the category image in the header area.
- Optimization: Renamed class name `ZenitOverrideCookiePermissionPlugin` to `ZenOverrideCookiePermissionPlugin`
- Optimization: Quoting the values of url() to prevent display problems on URLs with special characters.
- Optimization: Adjust the color of the wish list link on the detail page for dark backgrounds.
- Optimization: Improvement of the display of the clearance sale label on the detail page.
- Compatibility: Removed the SnippetFile PHP-files, as they are no longer needed due to the auto-load function.
- Bugfix: Prevent Dropdown overflow-boundary affect sidebar filters.
- Initial release for app store
About the manufacturer43 Extensions 5 Ø Rating
Free updates and support included