Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant..
This theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: RH-Webdesign
- Support languages:
- Order number: RHWeb23320631883
- Manufacturer: RH-Webdesign
- Version: 2.0.1
- Last update: 27 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.1 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.2.06.3.3.16.3.3.06.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.1 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Over 500 setting options - Individualise the theme in every detail
- Integrated Shopping Experience Elements - Over 60 new different options
- 100% customisable listing - In addition to the products, filters and pagination can be adapted in full detail
- Individual styling of the products - Show/hide elements and colour settings in every detail
- Google Fonts - Simply integrate via individual head code
- Breakpoints can be set for each end device - Individual settings for all end devices
- 18 social media channels - Choose between 18 social media channels to link
- Additional Footer Widgets - Social Media, Certificates, Payment and Shipping
- Over 40 settings for the header - Individual header adaptation to your needs
- Over 40 footer settings - Individual footer area for your needs
- Fully Responsive - Can be handled perfectly on all devices
- Page Speed - High-performance page speed through Google Insights
- SEO Optimised - Basic search engine optimisation
- No programming knowledge necessary - Individualisation of the theme without programming knowledge
- DSGVO Ready - 100% DSGBVO conform
- 100% multilingual - Theme is compatible with all languages
- Developer Support - You receive free support from qualified staff
With our themes for Shopware 6 you will not only experience an enormous number of setting options, but also excellent free support. We are happy to answer your questions without obligation and free of charge as part of the theme support.
To help you get started with the theme and Shopware 6, you can optionally take advantage of our support, maintenance and setup packages: → To the packages
More features of the theme in overview
Our themes are very extensively configurable. Each of our themes can be customized to your company standards and wishes down to the last detail. Below you will find an excerpt of some more configuration options.
➤ Over 50 font settings - Unlimited styling options for your fonts
➤ Certificates - Load up to 4 certificates into the footer area
➤ Integrated Newsletter - Shopware 6 Newsletter fittingly integrated into the footer
➤ Over 40 possible settings for the header - Individual header adaptation to your needs
➤ Deactivate Search Bar - Deactivate/activate the search bar in your shop
➤ Additional Footer Widgets - Social Media, Certificates, Payment and Shipping
➤ Over 40 footer settings possible - Individual footer area for your needs
➤ Set Height for Product Images - Uniform category listing by adjusting the image size
➤ Social Media Share - Let your customers share your products via social networks
➤ Individual Cookie Banner - Improved Cookie Overlay
➤ Scrollbar in CI - Design - Adapted individual Scrollbar
➤ Over 45 possible settings for forms - Style all forms of the shop individually to your needs
➤ Number of products in product listing per row - Set the number of products for each end device
➤ Individual styling of the products - Show/hide elements and colour settings in every detail
➤ Own class for the body - Helpful for individual styling per sales channel
Additional elements for the Shopping Experiences already integrated:
➤ Brandslider - Present your brands in the shop
➤ Banner-Layout - Individual banners with call-to-action and video option
➤ Slider-Layout - Call-to-Action Banner as a Multislider
➤ Tile layout - Tile layout for call-to-action banners and any other elements
➤ USPs - Service Area bar with icons for sales promotion
➤ Testimonials - Show your customer reviews as column and slider layout
➤ Deal Counter - Highlight a product promotion with a timer and discount
➤ Shop the Look - Customized product bundles with unique presentation and pulse effects
Unlimited design customizability
Customize the theme in every detail
You can customize almost every area of the theme graphically. Custom fonts, font sizes for different areas and headlines, background images and your own color palette for almost every element in the store are easily possible. Thanks to predefined variables, maintenance is also particularly easy for beginners. It would go beyond the scope if we would list all areas for you. Convince yourself and test our theme 30 days without obligation.
Copyright Branding in the Footer
Each of our themes comes with our branding in the footer. This little hint helps us to increase our reach and has additional positive SEO effects. Accordingly, our themes do not offer the removal of the branding by default. To remedy this, we have released the Theme Features as a standalone paid plugin in the Shopware Store. With the plugin you have the option to remove the copyright or set your own. Here is a brief feature overview of the Theme Features:
➤ Own Copyright - Put your company identity into the theme via individual copyright
➤ Quick Contact Function - A useful fixed widget to give your customers a quick way to contact you
➤ Advantage bar with icon support - Set advantages (USPs) as bar for header and/or footer area
➤ Countdown for Promotions - A countdown timer for promotions in the header + url linking
➤ Exit Intent Popup - A de-/activatable popup window when the customer is about to leave the page
You can also purchase our theme features with the theme as a bundle package at a discounted price: Scroll down to the bundles ↓
Permanent updates and future compatibility
As a theme developer for Shopware we are obliged to provide you with permanent technical and functional updates. All our themes are unconditionally compatible with the latest Shopware version and will remain so. We have a great interest in providing high quality themes. So your feedback will be included in the update revision without exception.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One license, multiple subshops
Shopware 6 offers the possibility to create multiple subshops with the help of sales channels. It doesn't matter if you work with multiple domains here, you only need one license of the theme to connect all channels to the theme.
For agency service providers
Are you an agency service provider and would like to benefit from individual developer support and price advantages? We offer you the possibility to work with us without any problems. Our partners also have the possibility to get free child theme templates from our themes.
More Information: → To our Reseller-Area
You notice an error in the theme?
Despite permanent testing and feedback loops, it is always possible that errors occur. We are very grateful for your understanding and will be cooperative and appreciative of any shortcomings without exception. Simply contact us and we will immediately take care of the error correction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I do my own programming on the theme and keep the update compatibility of the theme at the same time? In this case, we recommend that you create a derived child theme. If you edit the source code of the main theme, it will be overwritten the next time you update the theme. The programming should therefore preferably be done in this child theme plugin and should only overwrite the parts of the theme that you also want to adapt. Thus, the main theme remains update-compatible and your changes are safe.
Developer experience with Shopware 6 is required for editing. However, we can help you by providing a child theme template. Just contact us at email@example.com to do so.
- We don't know if Shopware 6 or the theme is suitable for us. Can you help us? We are happy to help you get started with Shopware 6 and the theme. We advise you absolutely free of charge and without obligation. Alternatively, we can also help you with the initial setup by means of our Service Packages.
- Can I fully test the theme in the 30-day trial? Or do I have any restrictions? There are no restrictions in the trial version. You have all configuration options in the trial version. Thus, you can also build the store comfortably within the test phase and purchase the paid license afterwards.
- I have questions about setting up the theme. Where do I need to contact? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make it a point to permanently improve the usability of our themes, so any form of feedback is important.
- I need custom programming, but I can't do it myself. Can you help me? This is part of our core business. We create and optimize online stores based on Shopware 6. Preferably with our own themes, of course. With a cumulative wealth of experience in the field of sales psychology, programming and front-end design, we help you and your store to better performance. Contact us free of charge and without obligation.
As the owner of this theme you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Perfekter Support, Tolles Plugin für neues Theme
Freundlicher und kompetenter Support der bei Installation hilft. Theme sieht genial aus. Kann ich nur empfehlen. Danke an RH.
Sehr zufrieden! Ausgezeichnetes und flexibles Theme!
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Theme, es lässt sich vieles einstellen und flexibel gestalten, auf Support Anfrage wurde sofort reagiert und sogar ein dementsprechendes Update herausgebracht! Vielen Dank!
Einfache Einrichtung, viele Möglichkeiten, TOLLER Support
Das Theme ist super und für uns absolut perfekt. An dieser Stelle möchte ich auch noch einmal den exzellenten Support loben. Es wird immer sehr schnell reagiert und auch über das Theme hinaus werden Fragen beantwortet! Ich bin absolut zufrieden!!! TOP :)
Neues dynamisches Template
To successfully install the theme, only a few steps are necessary. The theme already comes with a prebuilt configuration and demo data, so after the installation process you will directly get a base to work with
Follow the steps below to successfully link our theme with your store:
1) Install Theme
After purchasing the theme (trial or purchase version), you will have the extension available in your store dashboard. Install the theme via the manager.
2) Activate Theme
After installation, the theme will not be activated automatically. You have to do this manually by simply activating the toggle switch button.
3) Select Sales Channel
Shopware 6 installs a sales channel for you in the base, which you can use as the main channel. Assign the purchased theme to this channel.
4) Check theme settings
Check the frontend of your store to see if the theme has been accepted. After the correct assignment, you can work with the theme and configure it in the theme settings.
The installation is successful. You can now freely configure the theme according to your wishes.
You need help?
Contact us without any obligation, mentioning your license domain: email@example.com
- Navigation Bugfix (href)
Changelog - 2.0.0 (Shopware 6.4.*)
The following changes have been made for the new version:
- Theme variables are now loaded via "theme_config()" instead of "shopware.theme"
- All Shopware config variables are now loaded via "config()" instead of "shopware.config"
- "sw_include @Theme/.." has been replaced with "sw_include @Storefront/.."
- SCSS structure revisited
- Wish list was applied to the header
- Listing added for wish list
- Shopping Experience: "Instagram Feed" has been removed entirely. Alternative plugin by Moori available in the store.
- Shopping Experience: "Product list" has been removed entirely
Important: The new Shopware version (6.4.*) brings some changes and enhancements. If you discover any problems with the update, or the theme, please contact us at
Search results page -> Product boxes -> "Standard" display mode
IOS Bugs -> Fix
- Optimisation for additional plug-ins
Version 1.5.2Update hints:
- In the mobile product listing, 1 product per row can now be selected for mobile devices
- Cookie Permission: Deny Button added
- HelpTexts in the Theme - Config added
- Individual CSS for Checkout added
Version 1.5.1Hotfix - Instafeed
Instagram Feed - functionality removed for the time being due to problems in the shop
Important update notes:
The theme has been completely revised and optimised to the latest version of Shopware 6. Please note that you may have to make manual changes.
The following settings have been revised:
- Added many setting options in the theme settings
- Setting options from the plugin configuration have been transferred to the theme settings
- Performance Upgrades
Make sure that you make a backup of your shop before updating. Errors can always occur during an update, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Feel free to contact us if problems arise. We will help you immediately without obligation and free of charge!
- Configuration modified --> Footer Text
- Audits Check for base and experience worlds
- Cookies (accept all) removed
- Upgrade Shopware Version 18.104.22.168
- Searchresults fix
- Preloader fix
- Missing assets were removed
- The preloader can now be activated/deactivated via the plugin configuration
- Descriptions in CMS elements ignore HTML
- Instagram Feed works again (now via User ID not via Username)
- Individual code for the head area adjustable in the plugin configuration
- Optimized compatibility with additional plug-ins
Instagram Feed - Temporarily disabled
The Instagram API has changed. Therefore, using the feed causes problems in the Shopware system. A solution is being worked on so that you can still use the feed with a new interface.
- Cookie Manager revised (accept all cookies possible)
- Blocks in source code added for individualization
Version 1.3.0To allow you to customize your storefront even further, we have developed themes, elements and blocks specifically for our themes. You can use these as you wish in your worlds of experience. The following elements have been added:
- Call to Action
- Deal Counter
- Shop the Look
- Featured Products
- Social Media Feeds
- Checkout Header & Footer Fix
Version 1.2.0Important: The texts are no longer controlled by the Config, but by the snippets. This guarantees 100% multilingualism. Be sure to maintain the texts for the additional elements again after the update.
- Complete revision
- Added demo images to the download folder
- Instagram Feed temporarily disabled due to API changes by Instagram
- Listing-Settings (Categorypage):
- Product description show/hide
- Show/hide ratings
- Product Show/hide price
- User Tracking:
- Facebook Pixel & Analytics managable
- Cookie Consent Manager check
- Better Color Management
- Additional Settings
- Add to cart issue (fix)
- Finalization & Release