- Support by: RH-Webdesign
- Support available in:
- Order number: RHWeb26180384651
- Manufacturer: RH-Webdesign
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 25 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52
- 3 Different header types to choose from
- 2 different footer types to choose from
- Products can be shared via social media
- Search, prices, ratings and descriptions can be hidden --> B2B
- Full or boxed layout selectable
- Fixed navigation
- Newsletter registration
- Individual HTML code in the head area
- Individual CSS
- Free Child-Theme Plugin
- Over 60 setting options
- Detailed font settings
- Certificates can be placed in the footer
- Flyout menu available in 2 variants (Mega menu, Simple menu)
- 18 social media channels are supported
- Easy installation and free support
Easy installation | Easy setup | Maximum satisfaction!
With our themes for Shopwware 6, you will not only experience a countless number of setting options, but also excellent free support. We will be happy to answer your questions at
Permanent updates and future security
To ensure that our customers continue to enjoy great themes, we constantly keep up to date with the latest version of Shopware 6 and create useful additional functions. At this very moment we are already developing the next update! Feedback from customers will be included in the update revision without exception.
One license, multiple subshops
With only one license you can create multiple sales channels. It does not matter if the domains are different.
For agency service providers
You are an agency service provider and would like to use the theme with own branding for your customers? Then you have the opportunity to benefit from partner discounts and long-term conditions. Here you find more information: https://rh-webdesign.com/en/reseller/become-a-reseller/
The documentation on our themes is constantly being expanded. Please feel free to give us suggestions for further information:
Error in Theme
Despite permanent testing and feedback loops, it is possible that certain errors may creep in. We are very grateful for your understanding and will always be cooperative and grateful for any shortcomings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I do my own programming on the theme while maintaining the update compatibility of the theme? Yes, you can use our derived child themes to create your own programming. The child theme is installed and activated like a regular plugin.
- You offer a free initial installation of the theme? What is this about? We help you to find the start of the theme. This means that we not only set up the theme in your corporate identity, but also your sales channel including navigation trees.
- I am an agency owner/freelancer. Do I have special conditions? Yes, you will find further information in our reseller area.
- I have questions about the setup of the theme. Where do I have to register? You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to permanently improving the usability of our themes, therefore any form of feedback is important.
- I need individual programming, but I cannot do it myself. Can you help me? Yes! This is part of our core business. We create and optimize online stores based on Shopware 6, preferably of course with our own themes. With a concentrated wealth of experience in the field of sales psychology, programming and frontend design, your online store will be a guarantee for success!
Thank you for choosing the Tronic Theme! The next steps will show you how easy it is to install the Tronic Template:
- Under Settings > Plugins upload the Tronic Theme
- Install the plugin and activate it afterwards
- Open the configuration settings by clicking on the "3 dots" (top right of the plugin)
- Make the settings you prefer
- Link your template to your sales channels (Select sales channel > Theme > Select theme)
- READY! It's that simple
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. You can find our homepage at https://rh-webdesign.com
- Newsletter Registration added
- Footer copyright notice removed from the Config
- Audits Errors removed
- Release for the Shopware Store